6/30 Loudogg AMPS 225 +3 244 +6 133 +7 110 +8 93 +9 91 +10 109 PMPS 122 +3 224

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 29, 2018 Condo

Interesting start today. Lou doesn't always like playing by the rules when it comes to +3s. I rather miss those days when it was obvious if the cycle would be obvious, haha. :p Interesting drop today from +3 to +6. Hoping for a hint of green today. I'll test again in an hour!

Go Lou Go!

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Whooo! Love that dip into the greens! We had a birthday party during that time, and I went home to get a check in each hour. Part of me felt it was too much, but considering I thought about staying home to test... this was a compromise I could live with. :p Interesting how he had the biggish drop, but then he coasted pretty well afterwards. I'm expecting the bounce to happen at +3, but who knows... maybe he'll surprise me today. :rolleyes:

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Nice PMPS! :cool::cool::cool:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Turned out to be a very nice day for Lou. :cool: I too found that the +3 wasn't always a good indicator of the cycle to come.

Glad you got out to the party.

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  5. Amanda and a Loudogg

I know ECID, but it's good to know Lou isn't the only one playing oddball. :p It looks like the bounce has arrived, but I think I'll still test him later just to be sure.

6. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

I have noticed that you are using Basaglar, which I am thinking about trying. Just wondered what you thought of the Basaglar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.