6/30 Loudogg AMPS 86 +3 96 +6 97 +9 75 PMPS 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

June 23, 2019 Condo

Good morning everyone,
    Just thought I'd check in. I hadn't realized it had been so long since I've posted. Lou is still holding on to the status quo. It's now been a hair over 3 weeks that he's been on this 2.5u dose. I reviewed the reduction guidelines, and it says he needs to be in all greens for a week to earn a reduction. While he likes to stay within normal range for the most part, he can't quite stay away from those blues for more than a few days at a time. It's annoying, but like I've said before, at least he's hanging out on a nice even number for dosing. ;):p

Caleb and I have a few days off here. Tomorrow is both our 2-year wedding anniversary and our 8-year relationship anniversary. :eek: We used to go on a quick holiday for our anniversary each year, but we haven't done that since before Lou was diagnosed. I'm hoping next year will be the year that we'll run away and bring a Loudogg with us. Relationship goals, haha. Nothing much planned, but we'll have fun (we always do).

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely! Sending vines to all those kitties and beans in need. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
  2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Anniversary congratulations! Lou is looking so good. :D:D:D:cool::D:D:D

Be curious to see what others say about the dosing. Maybe 3 under 50? Looks like he has had 2 already. Are you steering with food at all? Nothing to complain about with those number though!

We went away overnight together for the first tine in 4 years for our 23rd anniversary. Pancreatitis and FD takes priority over everything :smuggrin:

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thank you! We have previously steered with food, but lately I've been letting him do what he may and hope that he'll earn another reduction. Caleb gave a higher LC food the other day, but that was because he was going back to bed. I doubt Lou actually needed it. But no, he's almost stubbornly steady on this dose. We do follow once under 40 or 3x under 50 for reductions. So we're just waiting for that third lime. I think he's just stalled on the dosing ladder, so we've just been carrying on.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary! It's great to see all that green on Lou's SS.

5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Lou's numbers are so good lately, mostly greens with just a couple of blues !!! So nice when you finally get there!:D:D:D
    Happy Anniversary for tomorrow; hope you have a beautiful day together!:)
    We were always gone before, but since Ti-Mousse was diagnosed we didn't go anywhere! I thought of taking Ti-Mousse with us camping (tent) this summer, mayby just one or two days to see how it goes ....! Not sure, still thinking !!!
    Hope you have a great sunny Sunday!

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congrats on the anniversaries.

Since Lou is so steady, it's not to late to go away and take him with you. There is so much stuff out there it make it easier.

Maybe Lou needs a vacation too, you never know it just might be what he needs to take that reducie.

7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary! Always so nice to hear a couple staying together for 8 years![​IMG]

Lou's BG is look'in so Good!

[​IMG]

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Normal is nice.:D Lou is rockin’ it. :)

We did a couple hotel holidays with Neko. A hotel feels much more like home with a cat in it.