6/4 China AMPS 73,+2 68,+10 93, PMPS 90,+3 61,+7 62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Tomorrow's the big day!! Going to T/F/S at 6am, ride is supposed to be here at 6:30, my appointment is 7:40 and the doctor said to expect to be there 2 to 2 1/2 hours. With some luck, I should be home by +5 or so. (of course that's going to take a LOT of luck....they have to start an IV and I'm a horrible stick!)

Depending on how I feel and how well my eyes are tomorrow will dictate if I do a condo for tomorrow. We'll just have to see how it goes!!

See you all when I can see you all!! ;)

Because she still requires insulin to stay in those pretty green numbers! Usually we reduce them down to 1 drop before taking them off totally. China went OTJ once early this year, but after awhile, her numbers started rising so I had to put her back on....we're now working our way down again and hope to get a 2nd OTJ, but with a cat that's been diabetic and on insulin as long as China has, the odds are against it (of course they were against her doing it the first time too!)

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I hope all goes well tomorrow, I’m sure it will, glad you are having it done:) will be thinking of you tomorrow :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Sending rays of sunshine to you from the sunshine state

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow, Chris! I'm sure that all will go well and that you'll be happy with the results. My friends who have had cataract surgery all say that their vision has really improved. Lots of vines for tomorrow!

Yo China, you did a good job at Far Rockaway Beach today keeping the kitties safe in the surf. Now it's party on the roof time!
    Rusty

4. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Best wishes for a great day tomorrow Chris! We will be thinking of you and watching for updates.

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Good luck with the surgery tomorrow Chris - we are all pulling for you. The new eyesight will be a vast improvement that will change your life! It is totally worth it.

It is just like you to be thinking more of your kitteh than yourself. You are the best cat Mom ever.

Hugs:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow Chris!! Did you end up going with the upgraded lens or the standard one? (You probably said before and I missed it).

7. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow, Chris. I will be looking forward to seeing your posts afterwards. Take good care of you. :bighug:

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers all goes well tomorrow.

9. Chris & China (GA)

I'm going with the upgraded one!!

An anonymous donor offered to help pay some on the upgrade, so I won't need to spend as much of my "emergency only" money.

I also know my friend that left me the "Emergency money" would approve of me spending some on the upgraded lens

10. Idjit's mom

I will miss you swooping in, from some invisible place, to help a new member, or person in need.

11. Chris & China (GA)

I'm hoping getting this done will make it easier for me to be here!! My eyesight has been so bad, it's been horribly hard to read and my eyes tire quickly from the strain

From what I understand, the benefit should be almost immediate, so I'm really hoping that tomorrow night, it's a whole new world for me....One that I can actually see!!

Mandy & Rex (GA) and JeffJ like this.
  12. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

13. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm excited for you, Chris. I've had eye issues, and when I do see clearly, I find it's quite emotional: the world looks so beautiful.

Don't worry, Auntie Chris! China will apply purr when you get home and you'll be all better right away!
    XOXO,
    Felixoxo

JeffJ and Chris & China (GA) like this.
  14. Idjit's mom

I absolutely hope to the effect will be immediate, or nearly so. But please take it easy and do what you need for you.

15. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Wishing you the best results possible with your surgery!

16. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope you have immediate and excellent results. :)

17. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Vines for your appointment tomorrow Chris! :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.