6/4 Floyd AMPS 493, +3 423

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janine & Floyd (GA), Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

Last condo

We're just cruising along here. This is cycle 10 on the current dose, so we're ready for an increase. I've been using R pretty much every day to try to keep the PM bounce to a minimum. Since it's time to increase, I'm trying to decide if I should skip the R today and increase Lev at the PM dose, or use the R and wait to increase until the AM cycle. I guess I'll see what happens today - any plans I make are likely to be shattered by the kitteh anyway!

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

There you are. Missed you and the rainblow cat.:bighug:

Looks like you are working on developing a bit of an R scale. Good plan.

I wonder if he might respond better to a 0.5 unit increase this time. In which case, that might influence which cycle you choose.

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
  3. Janine & Floyd (GA)

Janine & Floyd (GA) Member

We had a very busy weekend, plus the mini-Beans got me sick with a cold, so it was about all I could do just get the spreadsheet updated!

"Mr. Skittles" - aka rainbow cat is doing well. :D

I was thinking about the 0.5 unit increase, but that would put him at 5.75 u (then 6.25, etc). My eyes might appreciate a 5.5 u dose this time, that way hopefully future increases could be on the line. :)

Also, I am starting to think that taking him to work is not stressful, per se, but the van ride might be boosting his numbers bit. I'm trying Feliway spray in his playpen before travel, to see if that impacts anything.

He meows a bit on the ride, but once we get there, he's chill. I brought his bed the last 2 days I worked and he curled right up and slept - more than he does without it.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I used that argument at one point too. :p:p

I used Rescue Remedy for Pets, as well as Feliway spray for Neko.

No thanks to the mini beans for sharing. I hope you are getting better.

Janine & Floyd (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.