6/6 DAVIDSON PMPS 77, +1.5-86, +3-78, +4-88. +6-103, +10-155

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Your AMPS says 6. :)

I hope Davidson earns his reducie today.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

It was 6 - in Canadian!! Haha, thanks Carla............I changed it, too early I guess..............

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice amps

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice ss Davidson has!
    I see you're "just down the road" from me lol I'm in London.

6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Yes, neighbours so to speak!

Davidson is aiming for that reduction if he gets into the 40's!! Naturally, since he messed up my golf day yesterday and I'm trying to go mid day - no doubt he'll pull some low BG's and mess me up again. Little bugger!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

YEAH!!! Davidson earned a reduction by hitting 3 under 50 tests in different cycles this week!! He got extra treats, but the day has only begun.........I won't test as much as I wanted HIM to do it and not have food spikes, so now I'll give him more FF as he wants to eat again.

Wishing you all a GREAT DAY!

Amanda & Shmee likes this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Just to clarify, the way to earn reductions for long term diabetics is once under 40 or a week in normal numbers. The theee days with under 50 (not three cycles), is for cats who have a hard time holding reductions. Not necessicarily long term diabetics. Some people with long term diabetics have chosen that as an alternative method to earn a reduction, but it's a modification of TR.

Good luck with the reducie.

9. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Excellent!! :D:D:D

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Wendy! I now understand........Davidson had under 50 in three days and although he holds reductions well (I think) I will reduce him tonight and see how he does, as I've been taking a slightly aggressive approach to the TR this time around. If Davidson does not continue with his greens, I will increase him........time will tell.

11. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

See, Davidson does not want me to go golfing today! I know, it's payback for leaving him and Harley for my Africa trip and perhaps he wants his "mommy spoil me time"...........He knows he always wins, haha. Maybe a good thing as it's in the 50's (12C) and not a nice golf day........maybe that ironing from my trip will finally get done, then again........maybe not!

12. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I was able to leave at +5 for some shopping - finally! Davidson is having a great day and hopefully he doesn't bounce too much from being in the low greens today, as he did yesterday.

13. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

After a GREAT day, Davidson just had his 2nd lowest PMPS since his reDX a few months ago........I've done the reduction and he's now on 2.5u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.