6/7 China AMPS 73,+3 74,+8 92, PMPS 92,+3 93,+6 56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Miss China really seems to like that 73 at AMPS!! 4 days in a row!

Been a pretty good day around here....No headache at all today and only an occasional "twinge" when I move my eye in certain directions. This being able to see is a really great experience!! Now for the left eye!!

I did call and tell them to schedule me for next Tuesday to do the left eye. I want to get this done, get the month of eye drops out of the way and enjoy this new chapter in my life. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it though since the place I have to call to reserve a ride to the hospital says I need to give 3 business days notice. I can tell them Tuesday but they require a time before they'll officially approve it. Won't have that until surgery calls me sometime tomorrow.

Still supposed to be taking it easy on computer time, so I try to stay off and pop in/out now and then to check on you all!!

It's been too darn hot here!! We skipped right over spring and went straight to summer! Not supposed to be in the 100's until late July/August!
    [​IMG]

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, that picture is hilarious! I'm so glad you are feeling well and taking it easy ( I still appreciate you appearing out of the blue when someone needs help ) but you come first right now.

3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the healing progress. It must be great to see 100% again. I'm glad they only do one eye at a time. Ya never know if there could be a mistake.

It is 100 here these days. It cools down at night to 85. Little Dude likes to lay on his back a lot on the tile floor, or the concrete outside. Our silly boy. Repeated picture attached.

Little Dude - hot outside 05-24-2018b.jpg

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad things are going well. I hope the scheduling works out for you to get your left eye done next Tuesday.

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Can you read this?? Chris, I'm so glad your surgery is making a wonderful difference in your vision.

China looks great, despite your horrible heat. Keep it out there, please!

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

ROFL - well done!:eek::D

8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Matter of fact, yes!!….LOL

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) and JeffJ like this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Keep healing. Those pics are great.

JeffJ likes this.
  10. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for the laughs, I definitely needed them!! Chris I am so very glad to hear your eye is doing well. I hope everything with your ride works out!

JeffJ likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

How are you feeling Chris? Sending :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.