6-Jan Mav AMPS 301|+6.5 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Christie & Maverick, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Mav last condo

Thank you, @Marje and Gracie for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback, I've started with the +2s again, I think moreso it was the +1 readings that weren't of much value to me. I originally thought +2.5 would give me a good idea of where Mav was going that cycle, but I'll keep an eye on +2 instead going forward. I may have questions, yesterday was not a great day, and he had steady high numbers through the night. For the first time since I stopped feeding dry, I noticed Maverick drinking water this morning. I know it's silly, but I'm feeling just a bit defeated at the moment, so I'll just take a few days to regroup and gather my thoughts. Thanks again for your help.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

We all do feel that now and again. Remember he is more than his numbers. Hugs to you.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Typically, the +1 is higher because the kitty “should” get a food spike. If you know he always does, the on,y time you need to get a +1is if you shoot a lower green number (above 50). Some cats, like Asia, onset early and their +1 tests are often down.

Just tag me when you are ready and have questions. Hang in there. FD can be a roller coaster and our emotions often go with it. :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.