7-10-18 Jones AMPS 119, + 5.5 153 PMPS 155, +3 146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Day 3 of the increased prednisolone dose.

LB Notes: Actually followed him to the LB and watched him poop. It was nice and firm and not stinky. Still don't understand why he meows first sometimes.

He ate well overnight. Still maintaining his 250 are so cals a day...enough for a 5lb cat. See if he will gain weight now over the next few weeks.

He is still getting his SEB, cut down to once a day at night. He is still getting all his B vitamins. I have stopped the S Boulardii, he will not eat the food with it in and now that he has solid poops trying to draw back on the support. I am hoping that after a couple of weeks we can start taking the pred dose back down. Still waiting for the vet to give me a call back from the update I phoned in yesterday. Most likely will be tomorrow, since she only works part time.

Another hot day is in the forecast today, actually until Friday.

Vines and scritches for all those that need them today.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for normal poop. It's good to hear Jones is eating well.

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice amps whooo hooo on normal poop:bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

He was CPC today. That was nice to see. Not too hungry for dinner though.

Thinking we need a touch of an increase yo battle the higher pred dose. Not much but a touch.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

250 calls seems a lot. Neko, mostly 14 lbs, did well on around 200 cats per day. Good to hear he has a good appy. :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I thought it should be around 220 but since he has lost so much weight the extra calories will hopefully help to gain some weight back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.