7/12 Loudogg AMPS 366 PMPS 289 - Dosecrease to 3.5u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 11, 2018 Condo

Morning everyone!

At this point I'm throwing in the towel. I was trying to be smart about this dosecrease, but Lou is literally doing the opposite of everything he would normally. :banghead: What slightly frightens me is the seeming activity-but-not in the cycle last night... It almost looks like he doesn't have enough juice, not necessarily a bounce. I'm seriously hoping I'm just seeing things (and being a worrywart about the IAA starting :nailbiting:). Needless to say, I increased him to 3.5u today. If history serves, and I have no indication that it will, he should stay high today, possibly even into tonight. If that happens, I'll be home to test him this weekend. If not, Caleb will check him today. Hopefully he just needs a nudge to get back on track. :blackeye:

I hope your kitties appreciate their juice more than Lou seems too! :p Have a wonderful day!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase. I hope it brings Lou's numbers down.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I think Lou and Luci are con-furring somehowo_O...Luci's numbers are looking awful these last few days:arghh:...what is up with that? It'll be interesting to see Lou's numbers after the dose increase...if Luci doesn't get her butt back to the lagoon soon...even for a toe dip...we'll be looking at going back to 2 units here :arghh: I'm so bummed...every time I think she's rocking the dose...she does this stuff...languish on the beach...or in the trees...now she's gone off to the land of pink...ugh...hate that color on her :banghead:
    We're frustrated here...hope Lou sees some better numbers soon...and so will Luci...these cats!:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.