7/13 Loudogg AMPS 199 +7 161 +9 275 PMPS 312 +4 398

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 12, 2018 Condo

Good morning all! Happy Friday the 13th!

So Lou finally did exactly as I thought he would, which I'm thankful for. Yesterday was a crazy busy day for me. Caleb and I decided to make an offer on our first home! So exciting, yet terrifying! I worked Wednesday night to get things together for a re-preapproval (our original had expired), it was approved yesterday so I was working with the loan officer and then our realtor to get the offer together. Our meeting last night (after work) ran late so Lou's PM dose was given 1 hour late. I moved up his shot time this morning 1/2 hour (I couldn't do 15 minutes because I had to be to work by then). We have tried it previously and he didn't seem to have any ill effects. I hope that continues today because we are finally seeing some action! Small as it is, haha. :p

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I hope we can get some good news today! :cool:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How exciting on the house! I hope Lou slides down and surfs for you.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! That IS exciting news! Congrats on the new home!! :woot::woot: Lots of work, but you'll love having a new place - I always thought it was kinda cool - moving into a new place - lots of possibilities and changes for everyone :) Woo hoo!:woot:
    Luci has decided to swim with the sharks today - little brat! :mad: The ONE day I'm trying to get out the house - she's not having any of it! :arghh: Stuck right here trying to get her up on her board...HC food so far has done nothing to slow her drop..although I'm hopeful on the next test that she'll have gotten away from the sharks and is back up on her surf board - and I'll have a couple of hours (food influenced obviously) to go to the art show for a short time (with my back I wasn't planning on a big day anyway...just getting a little cabin fever and wanted to get out for a bit - DH was going to drive me)...But Luci had other ideas about how I was going to spend my morning - RIGHT HERE WITH HER:arghh:

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Wow she didn't just try splashing around with the sharks she cannonballed right in with them! Get back to the lagoon Luci!

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Congrats on buying a house. It is a lot of work the first time , but so worth it.

Lou is looking good.

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

I find myself rather disappointed. I was expecting some green (or at least some action) today, and instead it's either just a not very active cycle or a bounce... from a 161. :(:facepalm::banghead: Ugh, this kid. I'm really trying to keep my patience pants on, but considering I haven't heard anything about the house either, I think I'm fresh out of patience. Apparently there's another offer "coming", but it hasn't been received. I guess they're just going to wait for the other one? If it comes? Ugh. I'm not cut out for this kind of stuff. :arghh:

7. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

The buying of a home the first time is just terrifying and emotional! Hope Lou comes down for you soon.

Hope your offer gets accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.