7/14 China AMPS 90,+5 74,+10 60, PMPS 77,+4 63,+8 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Lantusland has lost a legend today with the passing of LagoonMeister Rusty.

I can't believe it and I know Ella and Edward have to be crushed.

It also makes me think....I can't think of another cat that is still here from when China and I first came here. As best I can remember, Rusty was the last of the old timers that was here at our beginning....all the others have gone.

LagoonMeister Rusty....You taught me everything I knows and now I hopes to carry on keeping da kitties safe in da lagoon. You was da best and I will miss you. Fly free my sweet buddy ~ China

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I second that, Rusty was the last one for me when I got here which was before you. It's a very rough day.

At least China is in good form. Wish I could help with her dental but I've been cut off from spending any money for any reason.

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're one I knew was here before me, but Shadow has been gone almost 3 years (Wow...it seems like it wasn't that long ago!!)

Rusty was the last that I can remember (at least of active members)

Very, very sad day indeed.....and being "the cat that's been here the longest" isn't really a title I was shooting for. I mean I'm so thankful that China's still here, but well....you know what I mean.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I was just thinking the other day that there are not very many of us left. It is heartbreaking to hear about Rusty. :bighug::bighug:

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about Rusty...I'm afraid to even go looking for the post...just catching up this morning with all the posts from yesterday :(

6. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I haven't spent as much time in the L&L forum since Leo was an Acro. Also Leo was on Prozinc for awhile.

It is a testament to Ella, that Rusty had such a long and wonderful life. I didn't know he was so sick recently. Long term diabetes requires a lot. I looked through Rusty's 8 years of spreadsheets. And what I see there is dedication and love. He had a long and wonderful life.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.