7/16 Loudogg AMPS 100 +3 164 +6 67 +7 52 +8 72 PMPS 121 +3 245 +6 181

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 15, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone,
    Lou decreased at a very slow, lackadaisical rate last night. I'm surprised (but not at the same time) to see the AMPS is his nadir. I imagine he'll likely go back up after the AMPS, but just in case I hope Caleb can get a +3. This morning was the first time I had ever been a bit frustrated about not being able to test a +1 during the week. He has always increased after his preshot BG though, so I'm not super worried.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Lou surfs safely today.

3. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thank you! I hope he does as well because instead of bouncing, he is now at 67 at +6! Go Lou go! (And by go I mean just hold steady on your board there!) :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice bit of surfing Lou. :D

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice cycle shaping up.

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Great cycle :D

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Thanks everyone! He has a beautiful PMPS at 121! I don't know what tonight will bring, but today was almost exactly the cycle I hope to see (All greens would be the best, but I'm happy with what he had today :p)! Work that insulin buddy! :D

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm jealous:D...I think Luci was headed to the lagoon as well today (those two are hanging out too much together!):woot:...but I had to leave for my doctor's appointment and couldn't be here to supervise her swimming adventures:(...but she sure was headed there:cool:...she may have even gotten to the lagoon - but I left HC food in her auto-feeder and she ate it on every turn:rolleyes:...so she wasn't allowed to go swimming today...maybe tomorrow?o_O I'll show her Loudogg's impressive surfing from today!;) Good Job, Lou!! :cat::cat: That's how ya do it babee!:D:D:joyful::joyful::joyful::bighug::bighug:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.