7/17 China AMPS 92,+5 64,+9.5 89, PMPS 82,+3.5 87,+7.5 73

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

7/14 condo

Figured I'd better stop in and do a condo today since it's been a few days.....Just to let everybody know that everything's still fine here.

The news of Rusty's passing has hit me pretty hard....although I know it's nothing like the grief Ella and Edward have to be facing.

There's really not much to report anyway...China's fabulously boring and I pray it stays that way!

LagoonMeisterin China will try her best to continue to be a good example to the other kitties, just like her mentor, LagoonMeister Rusty.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so sad, :bighug: and that doesn't go away quickly. But I would like to say Thank You for keeping watch and helping so often and well. Even if it's late and it will be a long night for you, you just stay, comfort, support and advise.

3. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

It's hard losing our forum fur-kids. Especially the long time ones like Rusty. Really it is a fine journey that Rusty had, and Ella did such a great job with his diabetes for 8 years.

You are so lucky that China has such boring BG numbers. Really great regulation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.