7/2 MOUSE AMPS 351 bounce, +4 202, +7 142, +9 80, +11 77, PMPS 85, +2 137

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mouse & Me, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...1-8-44-10-67-pmps-190-2-154-4-99-6-79.197750/
    Nadir not over with, still going down. this cat does not plateau. Either up or going down.

Question....at what point, if she is still headed down, going low, how low does she have to go for me to hold off the shot?
    If I hold off, (just trying to head off any panic actions), how long do I wait and do I only reduce tonight if she goes under 40?

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Can you monitor tonight? Do you have plenty of test strips and HC?

If yes, shoot above 50. Maybe get a +11 so you can get a heads up on what might happen tonight.

3. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

I always have backup strips, and I freeze dry gravy food, so I can dole it out 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed, then reseal the jar.
    She doesn't react quickly to either HC food or honey, even karo syrup, so if she continues down, it will take quite a while to be in a safe zone. I never go back to bed unless she shows an upward trend, not just get one good higher number

4. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

+11 was 77. Stable for a change. YES!

5. Mouse & Me

Mouse & Me Member

Thanks for the help! It's so hot here that no one is thinking straight

Looks like a long night coming up. PMPS 85. Wow, right after I say that she never has a plateau/ surfs, she goes & does it. Still glad she's in the green for a few hours.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Might be a slow night after all with that +2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.