7/20 Ravan/amps131/+6 120/pmps77/+4 67/+6 63/+9 75/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jul 20, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I couldn't get on this web site today. Tried several times. "Database error, try later" Did anyone else have a problem?

100 degrees & Humid! Not doing much today.

Once again Ravan's BG is going up on .5 dose. I guess he needs .5+ to keep him below 120.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I posted in the tech forum
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-20-2019-forum-outage.217089/

You might also add to that thread. It would be nice if a status indicator is put in place. That way we can monitor and find when the forum will be back up. There is standard server software that can do that (nagios, icinga, etc). anyhow...

It is your choice of BG range for Ravan. I opted for slightly high numbers for Leo to avoid hypos. He was bouncy, so it was challenging. There is nothing wrong with BGs of 100-150. Sure, not perfect, but not damaging.

JoyBee&Ravan and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

The forum was down for quite a few hours.
    I think Ravan might be having a bit of a bounce, maybe from those light greens a couple of days ago.

JoyBee&Ravan and Sue and Luci like this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hello JoyBee! Finally stopping by to check on a few condos - it's been a busy day - more storms here in SE Michigan - you have them today in Chicago? Sure was hot!!!

Hope Ravan settles back down into those numbers we all love :) Nice greens :) But he's still looking great in my book!

Best wishes for Peggy Sue and you :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

If no one asks about the forum downtime, or an uptime monitor, then I doubt it will happen.

JoyBee&Ravan and LizzieInTexas like this.