7/21 Luci AMPS 260 *Pics

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-20-luci-amps-268.217064/#post-2410316

Another day with no power (at least not from DTE) and another unpleasant surprise this morning - apparently our cable/internet provider has also succumbed to this nasty weather and are no longer able to provide cable/internet service either :banghead: Happily the generator is still singing away out there! At least something around here is reliable!!!:joyful:

And again, bring on the back-up system. We have a JetPack from Verizon that we use to provide internet service for our home security/thermometer etc in the winter when we're not home. So we're using that until the ATT Uverse folks get their power back or whatever has caused their outage - I'm not surprised since there are now over 360,000 customers without power.:(

Outages in our area. Those poor linemen are working around the clock, but every time there's a storm - they have to stop working. Gotta love them!:kiss:

Below there are pics of Luci from a while back when she used to leap up into the rafters in the kitchen. As with her loving the yellow numbers - she likes 'high places'!:rolleyes:

Have a great Sunday everyone. Special thoughts and prayers to @JoyBee&Ravan and Peggy Sue and @Bellasmom - for a speedy recovery!:bighug::bighug:

PowerOutage.jpg
    Luci in the top of our kitchen (there are skylights, it's nightime) This was from several years ago.

She loved to sit up there and look down at us - little scamp!

LuciInCeiling.jpg LuciInRafters.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable. I hope you get your power back on soon. At least you have a generator.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good lord! Hope your power gets back on soon and thank the Lord for the generator!! Go away bad weather:mad:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Sounds as if your not roughing it to bad. A high up hidie hole, what cat wouldn't love that.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Sooo cute!! Love her! She looks like my Pépé, tuxedo also, who always go on top of my kitchen cupboards (9.5 ft ceiling), he's a great jumper and is always up somewhere!
    A good thing you have a generator... hope your power gets back soon and the weather calms down.!!

AmandaE and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Very cute pictures of Luci. That generator really sounds like a life saver from the heat.

Power outages will affect network equipment, hence internet availability. If the Uverse network equipment doesn't have power, then no internet.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

It's very annoying - just asked my neighbor - less than a mile away - she has power AND from the same provider I have TV/cable/phone - no interruptions...grrrr... I'll just have to run on over there and watch TV :p

AmandaE likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

9. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I hope you get better numbers with tonight's increase.
    Sorry that you still have no power, but gotta luv that generator:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Hang in there. Hope everything comes back on soon. Love your photos!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I really hope your outage ends soon!

I LOVE the pics of Luci! Did she actually jump that whole way up!? :eek:

Hope you and Luci had a great weekend!

12. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

UGH! Thank goodness you have a generator! I'd be pulling my hair out if I had no electricity. I hope they can get things back up soon. Luci's been looking relatively decent, if she could quit that bouncing nonsense, things would look so much better! It's a hard habit to break though (as Lou can attest). Best of luck on the increase! I hope it helps her get back on her surfboard!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Sue and Luci

She worked her way up there - first the countertop, then fridge top, then lofty place in the rafters - where I couldn't reach her as you can see my hand reaching high above my head - and she knew it! :)

AmandaE likes this.
  14. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Luci is so precious, I love those photos! It's kind of a relief that Roo isn't great at jumping, he's so nosy I worry about the weird places he would end up in.

Some nice blues, surf safely! :D

Sue and Luci likes this.