7/21 PMPS 498, +3 419

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sam & Oscar, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

It looks like Oscar's heading toward an increase, what do you think? I was happy with those blues last night but nothing like it today. I'm still trying to wrap my head around bouncing, and I can see how my mistakes (fs or being scared to dose) seem to set us back.

His PS 498 may have had a little food influence because he cleaned up what was around his bowl (has always been the messiest eater to the dogs delight) but it was LC 1%, so I don't know how much influence it had.

I was hoping to get better numbers today. We're getting more comfortable with testing, and thankfully no furshots over the weekend. He actually seems to be more annoyed with the neosporin than the poke.

I also think that hes pretty quickly gotten to ideal weight, so trying to limit his kcal a little but hes still begging for food, I've been trying to give him portions throughout the day but I don't know how sustainable that is once my bf goes back to work in a couple weeks.

Mona pup has been loving her new meat treat schedule which aligns with Oscar's testing.. still jealous of the wet food though.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good news on the testing and shooting front. That fur shot will interrupt the depot. It’s a good idea to wait at least six cycles after that for the depot to stabilize, to see what this dose can do. So, hold the dose at least one more day, and I would actually suggest holding a couple days past that, cause this dose did see green before.

Could you add “TR” to your signature, it makes it easier for us to help you.

A couple other things. First, including the link to your previous post helps us easily go back and see the history. Here is the link to your last post http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/7-19-pmps-132-2-637.217053/

Second, if you have a question or need help, change your subject line to include the question and change the prefix to “?”. Putting something like “dose help needed” in the subj cat line will get more eyes on you.

AmandaE likes this.
  3. Sam & Oscar

Sam & Oscar Member

Thanks! I was planning on holding for at least another day, we'll see how today goes and will check back if I have any questions!

I've got the ? mark thing figured out, I just wasn't looking for any urgent answers so I skipped it. Still working on the link to previous condo, but I'll try to figure it out next time I post.