7/21Ravan/amps77/+4 54/+7 55/pmps88/+5 82/+8 118/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jul 21, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

:D:cat: Have a good day!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

I really like this quote about life ! :)
    Ravan is back to his usual greens, maybe he just needed this little + of extra juice!! Wish little Alice and my dear Peggy Sue are doing OK!
    Did you have a chance to go to your fitness club lately! How about your yoga which makes you feel so good ? Didn't hear you say "Namaste" in a while.... :)
    Have a great afternoon !

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Love your quote and that adorable picture! We're thinking of you and Peggy Sue today - so glad to see Ravan is back in the lagoon swimming away...just wish he'd press that lime green button now and then...but he'll get there when he's ready mama :)

Have a great day JoyBee!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Hugs to you for Peggy Sue. I hope she is doing a little better today.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the kitties are doing better today. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice cycle Ravan!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I'm having a very hard time dealing with what's happening to my Peggy Sue.

9. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

I understand and feel what you're going through, something I've lived...! Don't forget that she is still with you right now and maybe will for longer than you think! I believe that as long as the environment around her stays the same, it can just help her, otherwise it will bring her worries and stress! She's used to feeling your positive energy around so that's why I was asking about your yoga! : bighug:: bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and AmandaE like this.
  10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and Peggy Sue Joy... I agree with Lyane, it will do you some good to do some yoga, it could provide some comfort and clarity. I also agree with her saying that you could have quite a bit of time left with Peggy Sue, I hope that you do :) :bighug::bighug: