7/22 Catcat AMPS 194,+1.5=208,+5=189,+9=122, PMPS 160,+3=214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CandyH & Catcat, Jul 22, 2019.

1. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

Tanya and Ducia likes this.
  2. AEHawkeye

AEHawkeye Member

Good job Catcat!

3. Perry & Jenn

Perry & Jenn Member

Nice start, Catcat!

4. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Yay Catcat, doing so great on this reduction! Hoping you'll see more blues as the depot stabilizes :cool:

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  5. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  6. CandyH & Catcat

looks like nearly a repeat of yesterday, it's okay to swim, Catcat -- just watch out for the breakers

7. CandyH & Catcat

one pleasant bit of news, civvie barncat Kurry was amazingly sociable today, ran over to me seeing I had the food, but wanted to rub against me, wanted petting, not just once or twice but a dozen or more times, letting me pull the loose hair all the way off his tail; purring like mad, kneading, he stayed at my feet a good five minutes before jumping up to the feeding station (we have wild things here so food is high enough that those awake in daytime can't readily jump nor climb to it, but it's an easy jump for athletic barncats)

barncat Greta watched this all, from six or eight feet away, but daringly got within three feet of me as she headed for the food

8. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Catcat is looking Goooood!! :cool::cool::cool: Glad to hear Kurry is being sociable and hungry! Greta is getting so brave :p

9. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Catcat looking very cool in blue today - a suitable color.:bighug:

LOL. We adopted Little Dude - he was a neighborhood stray. The closest we could get was 8 feet away. I spent July 2016 in the blazing heat 3 hours a day on the front porch to tame him, to get him to come closer, to just touch him. Then the breakthru came - see the pic. He converted almost instantly to a new species - Love Bug. Happiness ensued.
    Little Dude - Aug 2016 tummy rub b.jpg

10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Awww...love that kittiehs are all doing well and eating, being friendly. We have ferals in the neighborhood...they're skittish and only slink by on the back of the property...not a nice bunch out there...when they do come around it's to spray our front porch or around the pool deck - not very neighborly if you ask me.

JeffJ likes this.
  11. CandyH & Catcat

our barncats have been altered, vaccinated, microchipped, and eartipped -- they have access to woods, power canal (always full of water, diverted from river), and safe warm places in a loft at the rear -- supplemental feeding daily -- we figure that Kurry was a pet (or a kitten) who was abused, even when first adopted here he could be touched through the carrier without growling nor flinching, but he was otherwise scared; Greta was probably born feral and may always be, her tail was broken halfway down, and healed with the other half curled back towards her body -- they have bonded together, it's heartwarming to see them rub cheeks; I have pictures but haven't yet found out to transfer them from iPad to computer

Perry & Jenn, JeffJ and Sue and Luci like this.
  12. CandyH & Catcat

planned to test at +8 == Catcat was napping on my arm, I was asleep too, so now we have an indication that PMPS may be low; I warmed up a home-stewed chicken thigh (boneless skinless) and he's chowing down on that, it's just +9 so by next test time the food influence should have waned or disappeared

AEHawkeye and JeffJ like this.
  13. CandyH & Catcat

@JeffJ -- could you look at the posting from Steve and Buddy on the Main Forum? doesn't look like he posts here, is on Lantus, needs assistance

Tanya and Ducia likes this.
  14. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

15. CandyH & Catcat

thanks so much, JeffJ -- I figured you might be online, and you've helped me a lot ...

JeffJ and Figaro's Liz like this.
  16. CandyH & Catcat

big sigh of relief -- PMPS is shootable

Catcat may have eaten his dinner too fast -- I look over at him and he has the hiccups

at least his are silent, unlike mine ... oh, but I can't feed him a spoonful of sugar, or make him drink out of the wrong side of a cup

17. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I hope Catcat stabilizes (a bit) on this dose. Those blues from the last 1.5 days look real good.

18. CandyH & Catcat

yes, I'm really happy about this -- the .75 dose was giving us some occasional nice numbers too, but wow, today was great, will see how it goes as his body adjusts

he looks happy, hiccups have stopped, curled in a crescent shape on his fleece quilt on our bed

time for me to stop and eat MY dinner now

19. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Wow! Looking good Catcat! I love cat names, Catcat's always makes me smile. Hope he keeps this up :)