7/22Ravan/amps128/+2 99/+6 89/pmps138/+6 95/+9 96/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Jul 22, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. JoyBee&Ravan

Beautiful Day,70 degrees. My cats do not want to go outside? Peggy Sue is still hanging in there ,eating good. Alice is good. It's Ravan I'm worried about now. He's still not eating so good & this morning he vomited white foam?
    I went back to .5+ but his amps is up again.
    upload_2019-7-22_10-14-6.jpeg

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Glad to hear the other two kids are doing fine - Ravan sounds like he has an upset tummy! Nothing in there to puke except gastric juices...poor thing... :( Does SEB help at all... I hate that kind of nausea for myself, much less poor kittiehs... sending feel better vines... :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

I do give him SEB but Ravan never vomits so this has me worried.
    Thank you Sue, for the good wishes :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Peggy Sue and Alice are eating for you. I hope Ravan's tummy settles down and he feels better. Sending prayers.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

I hope that Ravan gets back to normal soon, I wonder if it could have to do with his KD?

It's great to hear that Peggy Sue has a good appetite, that is a good sign to me :)

Thinking of you and the kitties every day, sending positive thoughts and every vine for every kitty :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  7. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see your two girls are doing fine!

For little Ravan, is he due to be checked for his CKD with full blood test? Very often, CKD cats lose appetite and need a stimulant and they could also be nauseous!
    Maybe you can try another food? Maybe he doesn't feel like eating what he's got! With my CKD cat, sometimes I had to open 5-6 cans to have him eat 1 ts...!
    Is LB OK?

I hope you're doing OK! Thinking of you and your little ones! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

AmandaE, JoyBee&Ravan and JeffJ like this.
  8. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That is good news for Peggy Sue. I hope Ravan has a turnaround. His BG chart is looking great.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sending more prayers :bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending tummy vines to Ravan!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. JoyBee&Ravan

He goes Thurs for blood test. Ravan was raised on a Raw diet He's eating but very little.Believe me I lay out a "Gourmet Buffet " everyday ,he picks one thing & takes a few bites. This is not like him at all.

All my kitties get CBD oil which definitely increases their appetite. Ravan just doesn't feel good. I hope I don't get bad news about his Kidneys or anything else. I am having a difficult time handling Peggy Sue's problem , please not another one sick!

12. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Good for blood test! At least you'll know if this is his problem and if so, there are SOLUTIONS !! Maybe subQs could be one of them and could help him! :)

I know how much you love your kitties and how spoiled they are! :bighug::bighug:
    Have a nice evening, maybe with a good book !

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.