7/26 Rocky - amps 368, +6 203, pmps 337, +4 252

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jim (NJ), Jul 26, 2019.

1. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

Old Thread

Great news.. dropped over a 100 on his preshot & 150 on his +6.. amazing how much difference the low carbs & no dry has made so far. I cant thank this community enough for the support we've gotten <3

Still no poop but I am going to run out to the store now for pumpkin/squash. Tested 2 ketone strips last night and both were negative/trace if any color change at all :)

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  2. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

This is amazing news!!!

3. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

pmps 337 .. switched up the chicken with tuna & he seemed to eat more today. Added a 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin to see if it helps, going on 3rd day now without poop.. we need some gold nuggets :)

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  4. Penelope and Mačka

Penelope and Mačka Well-Known Member

I hope you can see those nuggets very soon!!!!

5. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

+4 252

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Both pink preshots and so close to blue today! :) I think you can go another day on this dose, then we might have to think about a small increase to bring him down a bit more. Any chance of getting a couple more tests during the day on the weekend? Just to see how low he's really going on this dose.

I'd also think about a vet visit soon if you don't see litter box action. Paws crossed for pumpkin.