7/28 Rocky - amps 417, +3.5 357, +6 288, pmps 458

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jim (NJ), Jul 28, 2019.

1. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

Old Thread

amps 417, +3.5 357, +6 288 .. After seeing his best day and the blues yesterday, looks like we are bouncing correct?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  2. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

pmps 458

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yes, definitely a bounce. A time to save on test strips.

4. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

How often do u recommended testing now if at all til the bouncing passes? Everyone will be happy to take a break :)

Penelope and Mačka likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Get a before bed test tonight, and that will be enough. We don’t know how long Rocky will take to clear his bounce, it can be up to six cycles. Tonight is cycle 3. Use the +2 guideline I mentioned yesterday, to see if you need to test more that cycle.

Tomlin likes this.
  6. Wendy&Neko

I haven’t seen a post for today or yesterday, it I think it’s time to consider an increase to 4.25 units.

7. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

Thanks for following up Wendy. We both has busy days but I got a few test when we could. I just updated the spreadsheet and his numbers are still high from the bouncing I presume? His appetite seemed alot more the past 2 days too, I figured due to his levels being high again. Please let me know if you think we should goto 4.25u tonight. I shot him in an hour so if we dont hear back then we can plan for tomorrow.

8. Wendy&Neko

I would do the increase tomorrow, provided you don’t see low blues again tonight. It can take six cycles after the lower numbers for the bounce to clear.

9. Jim (NJ)

Jim (NJ) Member

If Im reading it correctly, tonight will be the 7th cycles since his low blue cycle. So should I now expect the numbers to return back to the blue before it started working? Just trying to better understand how bouncing works.

I shot him with 4u tonight pmps 312 and will test at +3 & +6. If we dont see blues tonight then we can up him to 4.25u in the morning, but if we see blues should we stay 4u?