7/3/18 Olive AMPS 291; +8=240; PMPS 473; +5=305

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jul 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

She is not herself. Gabapentin again this morning. She is eating but otherwise just laying about. She is still having trouble with getting the back leg to do what she wants. I don't know if it's a strain or nerve pain which I've been leaning towards. She has had trouble on and off with it. Started the zobaline up again 6/24. She hasn't been purring like she normally does lately. She's just not feeling well.

At noon is my crown appt. My care credit is hitting its limits. Thank goodness some is under the 12 month and 18 month terms. At Olive's dental I can chose 24 month term which I will. Wish my dentist would allow the longer terms. After my crown still have to get the 3 part bridge done that will probably have to wait another year as my dental benefit will be all used up with this crown.

Wish everyone an early Happy 4th.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending lots of feel-better vines to Olive! And lots of dental vines to you!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive starts feeling better soon. I hope things go well at the dentist. Sending prayers.

4. Olive & Paula

Gabapentin given at PMPS. So hope this is NDW.

5. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Feel better, Olive. My dentist keeps bringing up Care Care credit ....I keep telling her I am saving the space for my cats. She doesn't get it. :rolleyes:o_O

I hope your crown was a success. :bighug:

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Too late after an increase for NDW. Could be pain or just from not feeling well.:( Sending get better vines for our girl.:bighug:

7. Olive & Paula

Well dang, was trying to talk myself into it. Wish she could tell us what's going on.

8. Olive & Paula

Thanks Amanda. It's a temporary one now. That impression putty stuff is so awful tasting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.