7/3/20 Hendrix. AMPS@130; +2@124; +6@122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crystal&Hendrix, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Crystal&Hendrix

Crystal&Hendrix Member

Hi everyone, I'm in need of some advice,

Hendrix has been doing SO good the last few weeks but the past 2-3 days hes been a bit off and I thought maybe he was constipated so I have been giving him miralax to help with that and he went to the bathroom this morning (sorry to be gross) so I know hes not constipated.

I'm just wondering if I should up his dose back to .25. Hes currently on .10 dose for a little while and hes been doing great on it except the last few days hes been a little high. I miss seeing 60's and greens.:arghh:

Any thoughts??

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

I think you're safe to increase him. It has been a lil bit since you've seen any green nadirs. Maybe a few more peeps will give you their opinion.
    Good to hear from y'all. Stay safe. Be good for mom Hendrix. I sense an increase is in your future:cat:
    Have a good evening Crystal:)

Crystal&Hendrix likes this.
  3. Crystal&Hendrix

Crystal&Hendrix Member

I was thinking so too I just always like to ask before just going and doing something just incase :) and it’s good to hear from you too! I haven’t posted a lot lately because he’s been doing good on his own type thing. I hope you’re staying safe and having a wonderful day :)

4. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Crystal
    Yes I think you could try going back to 0.25 unit. You will need to test closely as the 0.1 does take him into the 3s at times but you are getting more blues. I would also get more tests in at night when you get a low green number at +2. Cats often drop lower at night.

Hope you are ok and keeping safe.
    Bron