7/3 Loudogg AMPS 89 +4 67 +7 65 +9 78 PMPS 88 +3 109 +6 89 +9 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 2, 2019 Condo - Reduction Earned

Evening everyone!
    Lou is doing beautifully on the 2.25u dose! Obviously the 2.5u depot was still at play, but Lou generally gets back to business by the 3rd cycle post reduction, so I'll consider today a win. He had a surprise lime late last night/early this morning. Caleb forgot to check/feed until later, so I reckon that had something to do with it. It seems like he's still on a mission, so we'll stay vigilant (which we normally do anyway, haha).

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and your kitties surf safely. Sending vines to all those kitties and beans in need, especially our sweet Leoberry (@JeffJ). :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JeffJ likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens for Lou today.

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Lou's SS looks GREAT! :D
    upload_2019-7-3_21-32-49.jpeg

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Lou is having more perfect numbers - as usual these days. Making everyone jealous.

Leoberry had a tough no-eating all nighter last night, then turned around and had a Purrfect day today to make up for it. He ate a whole 7.0 TB today - whoa! And now he is watching TV and purring on Mom's lap. Thanks for the vines - they worked today.:bighug:

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Wow Lou!!! What a beautiful cycle! So glad to see him doing so well!