7/4 Loudogg AMPS 309 +3 360 +6 352 PMPS 330 +3 314

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

July 3, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone! Happy 4th of July to everyone in the US!

So today I am switching Lou over to TR method, so I upped his dose to 3.25u. I'm a bit nervous on top of everything, but I would definitely like to see more greens (in between those bounces of course :p). I'm completely unsure what the pink AMPS was from, but hopefully he'll go down later today.

Today being a holiday here, I'm not sure what we'll get up to. Caleb and I have been enjoying our vacation immensely. I've definitely been enjoying getting more tests in myself with Lou. I like having a better idea of what he's doing, although he likes to keep changing the rules. :confused:

I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) day today! I'm curious to know how Lou's BGs will do tonight with the light and boom show. (Is it me or have fireworks gotten waay too loud?!?! :rolleyes:)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with TR. Maybe the pink this AM is just a secondary bounce. Furball used to do that to me. She'd start to clear a bounce and then bounce back up. I hate how loud the fireworks are. It scares half of my cats to death.

Happy Independence Day!

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Way to loud and closer it seems to me.

Hope Lou comes down for you.

4. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Happy 4th of July!

Work the dosecrease, Lou!

I hate how long the fireworks last.

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Oh me too ladies, me too! I feel like a crotchety old man, wanting to yell out the window to cut out the noise (shaking a fist as well, of course). The noise scares me at times too! I can only imagine how that sounds for our kitties and droolers. And yes, they last waay to long (forever it seems). :rolleyes: Thank you all for the well wishes! Nothing much happening yet, but it's all par for the course. He usually waits to start rocking his insulin... usually, haha.

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well what a wasted day for Lou. On the plus side, he got a bit of a pokie break. To be honest, I realized about midday today that Lou never does anything on the first cycle after a dosecrease. I forget what that's called. Anywhoo, I hope for better things tonight. Funnily enough, this is the first increase on glargine... We've only decreased so far. So far Lou hasn't showed much reaction to the fireworks already going off (why start during the day?! ). Hopefully he doesn't get too nervous tonight when it's so much louder.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

NDW or New Dose Wonkiness, aka, pokies break day.

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

YES! Thank you! It was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't spit it out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.