7/4 Moe: AMPS=210;+4=139;+9=346;PMPS=328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin and Moe (GA), Jul 4, 2020.

1. Erin and Moe (GA)

Erin and Moe (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-263-pics-pmps-311-4-284.231810/#post-2592589

Cabergoline trial day 22

Morning everyone. I’m happy to see a yellow start to the day. I don’t know why it didn’t occur to me that a missed shot a few days ago would drain the depot and cause higher numbers for a while. Derp. Thanks for that reminder, @Wendy&Neko. I hope he continues to come down today.

Working in the flowerbeds this morning. We’ve got twenty bags of mulch to put down. Hopefully it will help protect my giant leopard plant; the sun and heat are really affecting it this summer. And if I’m not too worn out from that, today I will finish machine quilting a quilt I’ve been working on for ages. I want that thing done!

I hope everyone has a good day and kitties stay safe. I know we are going to have several terrified cats tonight when the fireworks start. Happy Independence Day, US friends!

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! That's a full agenda! I'd love to see a pic of the giant leopard plant....not even sure what that is?

And the quilt too! I used to quilt a lot, but never seem to have time to even think about that hobby now.

Enjoy your mulching! We need to do the same.

3. Erin and Moe (GA)

A standard leopard plant has 3-4” dark green leaves with yellow spots, hence the name. The giant version doesn’t have spots, but has dinner plate sized leaves. When it’s healthy, the plant is about 3’ x 3’ and very dense. Not particularly suited for the Texas sun, as you can tell by its current sad state. F375A64C-18F1-4AA0-AE5E-D859005B0632.jpeg
    It gets daisy-like flowers in the fall and will grow from seed. I’m nursing a couple of offspring along to give to my dad.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Moe. I hope he slides down and surfs today. Happy Independence Day!

Erin and Moe (GA) likes this.
  5. Erin and Moe (GA)

139 at +4. Good job, Scooter. That’s the kind of number I like to see.

6. Erin and Moe (GA)

What the heck Moe? 346 at +9.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Moe, really.

I dabble in quilting too, what does yours look like?

8. Erin and Moe (GA)

7FA64F55-E62C-4BD9-A86C-2DBF59BE77B4.jpeg
    I know, this cat....:banghead:

This is what I’m working on now. Didn’t get to work in it today though. Just a tiny corner left to do

E37AB0ED-6475-4E1F-B48B-300931EE2367.jpeg

9. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Gorgeous! Impressive quilting. Almost all my quilt photos have a cat photobombing them too. :p

10. Erin and Moe (GA)

@Wendy&Neko any time a quilt goes in the floor for photos, at least one cat (usually 3) shows up out of nowhere to join in.

Bandit's Mom and Wendy&Neko like this.