7/8 Luci AMPS 253,2+189,5+ 71,6+85,7+99,10+222,PMPS 298,2+186,3+186,4+190 Pic of civvie.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jul 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday - Miss Drama Queen Races for the Lagoon - CANNONBALL!!!!

So Luci just about met the criteria for a reduction - but not quite yet! :blackeye: Mama and DH feeding her HC held her away from the sharkies for the most part. :facepalm: This girl loves her diving suit :banghead:- much better than her surfboard - she loves to take risks - scares her old beans half to death!:eek:
    :eek::eek:

I wish I had my crystal ball working so we could know when this kind of rush to the lagoon is coming - HC or MC would be AM food - but no - today she could languish on the beach all day:nailbiting: - OR - make another run for it:nailbiting: - absolutely no way to know when she's going to do this - unless I'm missing the pattern - anyone see a regular pattern that would give us a clue as to when this race to the lagoon is coming?:smuggrin:

Best wishes and vines to all the other kitties out there - hope you have a pleasant Sunday and everyone surfs smoothly.:bighug:
    :bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  2. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Did she ever compete in the cat olympics, 10 meter diving board? Just wondering :woot:. Looks like a bounce.

3. Sue and Luci

It's entirely possible...in her past life I'm sure she was a high jumper of some kind...wish she'd settle it down now for her old mama bean...these high-jinks are too much for me!:rolleyes:

Bellasmom and MyTitan (GA) like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

They do like to keep us guessing. I hope Luci slides down slowly today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Luci, no more diving please.

Sue and Luci and Bellasmom like this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Silly Luci, kitties aren’t supposed to like water lol

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope your back heals quickly!

As for Luci, she likes to keep us all guessing! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Sue and Luci

She's back in the lagoon already! And won't jump up no matter how much I beg/entice her to. She only gets on the counters when no one wants her there! Picking her up is not going well just now...DH will need to come and lift her - otherwise how to get her up there??? AND she'll still skitterish when I try to test her right ear...maybe sore? Just not going well with the pokes on that ear...backs up until she's ready to fall off..not a happy camper with the 5+ - I'm using antibiotic ointment every time - no redness or swelling there that I can see...just don't get what she's upset about - but she growled at me when I finally did a tiny poke...maybe I'll have to skip the right ear a few times...do only left...poor girl :(

Today isn't going to go well if I have to poke a lot to keep an eye on the diver here :(

9. Sue and Luci

upload_2018-7-8_12-25-41.png Pic of our civvie - Abbey - 12 year old female - rescue. Healthy girl!

JeffJ, Osha and Mandy & Rex (GA) like this.
  10. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Tell Luci stop diving if she wants to be left alone! :p

You must have read my mind when I thought about Abbey last night. o_O

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Wow!
    I’ll pass that along to Luci.. ❤️

12. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Lou does that to me all the time. In the beginning, he only let me poke his right ear. And then all of a sudden, he'd keep pulling the right away from me so I'd have to poke the left. Now oddly enough I usually poke the right and Caleb pokes the left. No idea what I'm going to get from test to test, haha. So it's not the end of the world to only test one ear for a while. Lou survived with his ears intact anyway. :cool: Hope Luci stays away from the sharks today! We can hope, right?!

13. Sue and Luci

Hi ya Amanda! Glad to hear from you today! What's Lou doing? :smuggrin: Nothing on your SS since that higher looking number at the AMPS...oohwee...he was up there huh? :eek: But such a nice visit last night :) :D:D Luci has for whatever reason got a sensitive ear there - so the next time I test her I'll do the leftie again - she wasn't nearly as jumpy/jerky or pulling back when I did the left - I've taken to putting a treat right there on the towel to distract her (sometimes a Young Again Zero;or a piece of freeze dried chicken; or catnip) She eats while i jab...very distracting for a second or three. :joyful:

Now I've gone and hurt my back again - it just kinda goes out - just bent over briefly and pop, snapple, crack...OUCH!!!:blackeye: So now bending down to pick her up isn't happening...and for the life of me she won't jump up on the counter to get any kind of treat! :banghead: I sure hope my back settles down quickly...last time I was in agony for a week before I saw a chiropractor who put me back together - then it was a month before I could get out of bed without all sorts of gymnastics and gyrations...not a pretty sight let me say!:(

I've only given Luci MC and LC today - and she's already headed back to the beach;) - I'm hoping she'll stick around and surf a while in the shallow end:cool:...I really don't want to have to poke her as much as we did yesterday:(...but that girl has a naughty habit of diving:eek:...no middle ground for that one - sad to say:(... I have to be vigilant...don't want to have her go hypo on me...fingers/paws crossed.:bighug:Hugs to you and Loudogg for a good visit to the lagoon today! Happy Sunday!

14. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Cute pic of Abbey - what a pretty kitteh.:D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. Sue and Luci

HeyJeff, How did you make that copy of the Food SS in your SS area? I really like the way you have the FF's highlighted...I have to go look that list up all the time - then write on the bottom of all my cans of FF what the carb % is - never have had a good/easy/quick way of finding that list. Thanks! P.S. Nice list!

16. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Thanks Sue. That was awhile ago. I think I did this:
    - went to the pdf
    - copied the content
    - saved as comma delimited
    - imported into google sheets or excel
    - played with the columns

It looks like Dr. Pierson has posted a google-sheets version that is sortable
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...m6PPfEUz9YmzMGMxkmcBk6uRR0/edit#gid=113878384

So maybe my version is from an old format, since it has more columns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.