7/9 Ming AMPS = 130, +4 = 184

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-amps-142-draining-depot-then-reducie.216508/

AMPS = 130

Last night, Ming gave my mom a hard time. She was attempting to shoot and he was being a bad boy and biting and swatting. I suspect it’s because my mom is uncomfortable with shooting on the flank and repeatedly tries to grab a handful of skin that she’s comfortable shooting with. She says she’s not sure if it’s “meat” or skin :joyful:

I told her she can shoot the scruff if she can’t do the flank and I was just trying out the flank For Science.

Anyway, she wasn’t successful and thought she’d let Ming out into the garden to cool off. But then he hid in the bushes and refused to come out and my mom had to cut down the bamboo to get to him.

She did eventually and shot his scruff... 40 minutes later!

My mom is a saint. I’m very grateful she continues to help with Ming despite all the shenanigans. And to think, she used to be very opposed to testing Ming and changing his insulin because she didn’t want to go against the advice of our previous vet.

When I came home, Ming seemed to have a lot of pent up energy. He was flicking his tail around and jumping on counters. I played with him but was so tired, I couldn’t do much playing. :oops: It’s been a very busy two days of work. A lot of animals I knew as patients crossed the rainbow bridge this weekend.

Ming is coming down from his bounce. I hope he gets good numbers on this dose :)

Here’s the bad boy in his garden next to some dangerous lilies... lol!!! I told my sister after she planted those but we always watch Ming when he’s outside and he’s not one to eat plants.

07E27172-5BF4-4AF0-84AC-066AACF12F93.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    JeffJ likes this.
  2. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

+4 = 184

Ming.. do I have to increase you...

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ming is a beauty! We used to have a Siamese named Ming-Ming. He was a beauty as well...sassy personality too :) Hope he'll level off with this dose...give him a little time :)

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

He is a very handsome boy. That pic is great. I hope he settles down a bit.

We were lucky with Leo, he was the best patient ever.