7 Sept Tucker AMPS 13.2 (238) PM +6 is 5.2(94)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Tucker

Tucker Member

Hi Guys, I've been away having some mom illness time. My family did the testing and the shots but did not get on the computer to post the results. I've taken all of the readings off of our meter and put the numbers up on Tucker's ss now. He has had a couple of vet increases. Each one with following the 6+ dose time frame. He was doing really well and then started getting higher numbers... Today he is playing with toys around the house and while we were out in the garden with him he chased a butterfly all over the place. He's always hungry, always purring and looking good.

2. Tucker

Tucker Member

PMPS 9.4. He is doing great today, super happy and social. Playing chasey and climbing all over us for attention. I did a +6 bedtime test and he is in the green at 5.2. I'm guessing I had best set an alarm to check him during the night?

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey there you are approaching nadir so I think he would be fine tonight as he doesn't look to be a big diver and you have some room before he were to hit a "take charge number" .

Hope you mom is better.

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

I hope you or your Mom are now feeling better. It's hard to handle a diabetic kitteh and take care of all the other stuff in life sometimes.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

As of Sept 10, it looks like the 5.0 dose is working pretty well. Some nice blue nadirs, and just a little bouncing without any hypos. Sure, it would be great to have lower numbers but that doesn't work for all kittehs.

I hope you are feeling better.