? 8/10/19 Olive AMPS 183; +6=75; +8=58; +9=64; PMPS 94; +2=162; +5=154; +7.5=115. SHOOT GREEN?????

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 309

Not much I can say about Ollie today. Weird cycle last night. Has pooped everyday for 8 days in a row now. I probably just jinxed that. She is back to sleeping on her lazy boy which she hasn't done in weeks.

Tux, PJ, continue to wrestle and love having the old non working electric blanket on the couch (for husband who is always cold now).

Tripper still won't come up into the house.I

It's 70 degrees out and a beautiful day. My big excitement for the day is taking our recycling to the center and making pickles.

Hope everyone's day is exciting as mine.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's just what you need...if the most exciting thing is taking recycling in and making pickles...pretty relaxing overall...and DH with the chills...takes me back to Feb/Mar when my DH was cold all the time too...it was sure odd with our 80+ degree days and warm nights and he was constantly wearing sweats and a big robe...so crazy!

Enjoy your beautiful day - hoping for the same here - I understand the forecast high today is 79/sunny - just about perfect if you ask me :)

3. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

I made pickles for the first time last year, they were so worth it! I think I may have missed the season for dill heads around here though, and I think they may have been the magic ingredient. Do you grow your own veggies to pickle?

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

My day is house cleaning because we're having company !! Not very exciting ...
    Have a good pickling day!:)

5. Olive & Paula

I use dill seed from supermarket. I grow my own pickles. Last year I planted garlic hoping to can chopped but it didn't seem to grow. Pickles and sweet relish is all I can and I make strawberry jam when I need to. I'm the only one who eats the jam so a batch will last for many years.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Vacuuming, dusting getting the guest bed ready, friends from Montreal coming for dinner and sleepover!
    Have a great day Paula, keep your DH toasty warm! :)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ollie slides down and surfs for you today. Nice on Tux and PJ playing.

8. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

should be quiet day here too, Catcat was active last night and the lightning kept waking me up -- mostly no thunder, just flashes through the skylights

9. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very flat cycle last night, I wonder if she has something planned today!

10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

11. Olive & Paula

thanks for pointing it out. Been busy making my own pickles so didn't test her.

She is making her pickles now.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  12. Olive & Paula

Below 60 x1 on this dose.

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Look at her !! :D:D:D:D

14. Olive & Paula

Paddling along on her board !!!!!!

15. Olive & Paula

Got 10 jars pickles done. Went up to free a butterfly caught in the deer net and picked 4 more pickles, got 3 more jars done. Various size jars, I'm out of print size jars.

16. Olive & Paula

Do I shoot full dose with her green???? Never thought I would have this issue. I know shoot low to stay low but..... @Wendy&Neko

Yes I have supplies and can monitor.......but with acro and cabergoline????

17. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

Shoot, shoot! :D

18. Olive & Paula

I did, couldn't hold her off anymore, She was climbing my leg to eat. I gave 5 units instead of 5.38 units. Hope I didn't mess it up. I will go back to 5.38 in the morning unless she wants true reducie which would be 5 units anyway.

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  19. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Get a + 1 test. Looks like she was on the rise.

20. Olive & Paula

Missed +1 will get +2

21. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

;)

22. Olive & Paula

23. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry I wasn’t on earlier. I am caught at my parents place since their caregiver fled a mouse. :rolleyes:

Glad you shot, though I would have done full dose. Depot was full enough to be running the show tonight. Anyway, good chance to gather data.

24. Olive & Paula

No problems. I try to ask myself what would Wendy do, this time I had no voices in my head.

A little field mouse was it, made caregiver quit?

Wendy&Neko likes this.
  25. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

your parents need a barn cat -- LOL -- no mice here, no rats, no moles, no gophers, and Catcat catches the few shrews who dare come on the property

not a solution for everyone, but it's so nice not to have to police the pantry to keep critters out -- luckily Catcat doesn't bring live rodents in to play with, as Krispy did

it IS nerve-wracking trying to get up the courage to shoot the greens -- congratulations ... :woot::woot::woot: