8/11 Luci AMPS 286

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-10-luci-amps-218-video.217955/#post-2422064

Good Sunday morning everyone! I had a fabulous time at the art fair yesterday - the weather was perfect and we arrived early - before the crowds - easily found a place to park and shopped until lunchtime - after that it was getting crowded. I bought a few things - and yes, spent too much money - a beautiful artsy piece of jewelry by Jeff Lee ... see pic below :)

This was an arts and crafts show - not exclusively fine art - so there were a lot of affordable items - some high end, some not. Lots of stuff for everyone in any price range - and of course the stores were having great sales! My DIL and I spent a lot of time in a favorite clothing store and purchased a few things there. We had a terrific time - the photo is of us at lunch at a place called 'Palette' - very nice to sit out on their balcony and relax :)

Luci's numbers are still too high - she seems however not to notice and is purry and happy. Sitting in the window downstairs watching for sand hill cranes or chipmunks - something fascinating out there for certain.

Have a happy Sunday everyone :)

MilfordMemories2019CloseUp.jpg

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sounds like an awesome time and the necklace is beautiful, very nice pic
    Luci, what are you doing?? Come on down to the lagoon and keep an eye on Bella, he’s thinking about playing with the sharks:nailbiting:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like you had a great time. Beautiful necklace. I hope Luci slides down and surfs today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice necklace, glad you had a good time!
    Come on Luci, what are you waiting for ??

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Pretty necklace, I'm so glad you had an awesome time Sue! Hope Luci brings it down for you today :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Love the necklace! Interesting piece. I really like things that are "different" like that! It's nice you had a wonderful day :joyful:

One thing I have to say about Luci, she has a Great attitude! :D We need to take a lesson from our kitties & take one day at a time & be HAPPY!

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci and CandyH & Catcat like this.
  7. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

gorgeous necklace, I want one like that only with copper rather than silver -- got the needlenose pliers, need to practice a bit -- sounds like a wonderful outing, and it's so great that Luci is her purry self -- the numbers will come ...

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time. Something my husband wouldn't do. And Luci was fine and you didn't have to worry about her.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

I liked it because it's a 'one of a kind' and it was huge and chunky! I'm not a petite person so I can wear big stuff! Thank you all for your compliments - at least no one said 'OMG where'd you get that ugly thing'??!! LOL!!

10. CandyH & Catcat

more likely they'd ask if it's an amplifier for your parapsychic talents ...

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

That's why I didn't take him along :) He stayed home with Luci! A great place for both of them. I really don't get why people drag their dogs, husbands or SO's and really small babies/children along to these things - they're hot, crowded and the men are all bored and fill every possible seat, bench or potential sitting area everywhere - they're in the way in the stores because they're standing there next to the wife/S.O. in the way of the other shoppers - they look as if they'd rather be anywhere on earth except at a large art fair and craft show! :facepalm: They're obviously not interested in shopping...I just don't know why they even agree to come at all...honestly...the dogs all appear to be miserable too - on their leashes with their feet on the hot pavement - I'm sure if you asked even one of them where'd they'd rather be - their responses would all be 'laying at home in my doggy bed' or under a tree in the backyard...anything but here! Just like their dads.:rolleyes:

12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good and relaxing time yesterday! Beautiful necklace!
    Luci....better be on your way to the beach....you know what might happen if you stay in the tree!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  13. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hope after tonight, the depot will be full and she will slide down into the lagoon.

Love your necklace. It looks like glass? I love going to art shows with artisans.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. JoyBee&Ravan

I agree 100%. The other day in the store a baby was screaming for 30 mins. I had to leave the store. I was about to walk up to her & say some angry words!!!! And the husbands / boyfriends & teenaged sons look so miserable! Why are they there?:confused::confused::confused:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  15. JoyBee&Ravan

I'd like to hear more about that!;)

16. CandyH & Catcat

LOL -- have been re-reading Jayne Ann Krentz/Jayne Castle/Amanda Quick novels -- I'm still missing a few of the Arcane Society series -- great escape fiction

but stop and think -- humans (and cats and ... ) run on bioelectricity -- the New Age thing is not new, it crops up now and then, must be something to it

after a course at Kaiser on "healing hands" I found I have a tiny bit of talent that way -- it's leaking into the mainstream ....

Sue and Luci likes this.