8-12-18 Jones AMPS 196, +3 59, +4 49, +4.5 47, +5 47, +5.45 - 58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Aug 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Previous

Jones has earned himself a reduction in dramatic fashion. I have nothing that doesn't contain chicken in it for HC. So I have taken the Friskies Turkey and Cheddar and pressed some gravy out of it. Also added in some honey. I am really crossing my fingers it doesn't upset the IBD but...

It has been a good/bad weekend.:(:) I thought things were going ok, but found out yesterday that he is pooping in the laundry again. According to DH he did a nasty gooey one in our bedsheets that were in the basket waiting to washed downstairs. Then son found a soft one that wasn't really gooey and a perfectly normal one. Explains why there is so little poop in the LB's. I am so confused and distraught. :nailbiting: I am thinking the first diarrhea issue since the OTFJ diet started was when he got some bites of the RC Recovery. Then I think DH gave him a YA treat (though he will not admit it) on Thursday. :facepalm: Now the gravy. Sheesh.

His fur seems really dry to the touch, wondering if that is the steriod. It looks greasy though when you see him. When he grooms it looks better but it still feels dry.

4 more days till weigh in a check in with vet. Not looking forward to that. Though he does look like he isn't as thin? His BG numbers tell me that the IBD inflammation is down...I think:confused: He is a walking case of oxymoronism.

I was supposed to be at the farmer's market today helping my sister out, Jones had other ideas. Will keep an eye on him till the bounce occurs or his numbers come up.

DH got a job...there goes my daytime tester. I am feeling a little happy and a little sad. I enjoyed having him home taking care of things and Jones. :arghh:

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hugs to you and Jones, Tracey :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Yikes Jones! You are outta control today. :eek::D

Well timed reduction with less daytime monitoring going to occur. I don't envy your puzzle of many moving parts. :bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones surfs a little higher for you. Hopefully you can get him back on track with his food and keep his poop under control. Sending prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.