8/14/18 Olive AMPS 299; +7=110; PMPS 331; +4=204

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

She was in lagoon last night. Stayed above water. All that's good. This every hour of wanting to eat just needs to as stop. I think if she ate one more bite she would explode. Now I have to figure out how much to give and when.

I tried one can for breakfast and figured it could stay down and she could graze. It looked like so much I put half back in the can.

Heavy rains last night, lots of roads were flooded on our way home from Township meeting. My pickles love all the rain but it needs to stop already. I could never live in a place that has monsoon seasons.

Stay dry everyone.

JeffJ and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Olive is looking good so far! I hope she can come down for you today! Olive is like my Bella, I call her my Hoover. Lou on the other hand, is a grazer, so sometimes it's hard to get him to eat. I generally give them 1/2 can FF (1.5 oz) for preshot and +3 meals, and then 1/4 can of FF (0.75 oz) for their +6 and +9 meals. I hope you can find a good balance for Olive! We had a pretty impressive storm last night, although I'm not sure how much rain we got. The light show started at around 10pm, but I think the real storm didn't really hit until 1-2:30am. I only know because it woke me up. :p I'm just glad the heat wave from this weekend broke. Our high temps here in ND were flirting with the desert temps down south. No fun! I hope you both have a wonderful day!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the green last night. Good luck figuring out the food situation.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice cycle last night!

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Very nice numbers last night!

6. Olive & Paula

@Amanda and a Loudogg I use to feed her every 3 hrs. Then had to change it so she got most of her food before +4 cuz she was diving +2 & 3. So I guess since she's not diving so bad so early anymore it's time to rework the food. I'm trying every 4 hrs starting today. Somewhere along the line it got to every 2 hrs during the day. At night is when the monster comes out and she wants, no demands to be fed every hour. I might have to keep the pm +2 & 3 meals since she likes night swimming. Had a longer swim in lagoon last night so that's good.

7. Olive & Paula

PJ cracks me up. Her favorite way to sit.
    IMG_20180814_120150.jpg

8. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

She's a natural clown, Paula! :)

9. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Ah the food dance. Sometimes it's more stressful to master than the FD dance (not really, but it's fun to think so, haha). I hope you can get something figured out that will appease her!

PS - I LOVE that picture! So adorable!

10. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

I know about cats eating a lot:D. Olive’s numbers look great! I love the PJ pic!

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:joyful: :joyful: It’s as if PJ is saying “ Don’t hate me because I’m so beautiful “.... fantastic pose and pic :)

12. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That is a great kitteh pic - so cute.

13. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's just adorable!!! She's looks so cuddly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.