8-15-18 Jones AMPS 227, +10 67, PMPS 95, +3 116 Dose Reduction

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I am not sure how low he went yesterday, that +10 in the AM cycle makes me think it was pretty low. Cycle 6 of the reduced dose. I am going to wait him out a few more cycles to see what he is up to.

Weighed him last night...he is the same as 7-30. So that is the first time in 6 months where he hasn't lost weight. I am taking that as a win. If this continues and we can keep his IBD and FD under control, he should gain weight. He is eating enough calories that is for sure. There was no soft poo overnight in the LB's. Couldn't find any outside the LB area. One looked like it was his but it was in a LB that there is no camera coverage so I can't confirm. :banghead:

It is so smokey here, you can not see the sun. I will have to take a picture and upload it later.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for not losing weight. I hope Jones heads down and surfs today.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Way to go, Jones! Now that we are stable with the weight, lets give mommy some joy and put something extra on! :cat:

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

That is wonderful about Jones's weight! Not so wonderful about the smoke.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Ok, that 67 is why too low for that part of his cycle.:nailbiting::eek: I should of know he was up to something with that even blue day yesterday...usually it is yellow before he does a drop.

With no one home during the day (DS will be for the next 4 days but that is not permanent) I am going to assume he was below 60 (his dose reduction number) and reduce his dose anyway. I don't need proof of the 60 - that +10, the fact his bowl was licked clean and he was cold when I got home is enough for me to assume it.

I am also going to assume that the inflammation in his GI tract has finally really abated. Paws crossed.

Manu & Porto likes this.
  6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the reduction. I do hope the weight gain (yeah for that :woot:), and numbers mean he's turned the corner.

Ugh on not seeing the sun. Our is a red orb in the sky of haze. My niece is working up north and got an evacuation order due to fire, now the place she moved to is on evacuation alert. :nailbiting:

7. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Very pleased to read he has held his weight.

Really hope the fires are controlled very soon. Air quality cannot be good for anyone or anything.

Our neighbour is out in Idaho ATM helping with those fires.

8. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Congrats on the dose reduction, Jones and Tracey! Good news about the inflammation! I see he is on a roll, keep it up sweet boy! :cat::bighug:

9. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Yay for reduce and stable weight! Keep up the good work Jones!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.