8/16/2018 PHOEBES AMPS 127 +3 81 +5 91 Pmps 107 still waiting on report pic included partial update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-5-101-pmps-121-trip-to-vet-in-the-am.201195/

So vet trip went good on 100 mg of gabapentin. My girl was relaxed at 172 heart beats a min. Usually over over 220. Didn't say a peep. They poked and prodded. No lumps bumps or sores to worry about. No thyroid she thinks, perhaps it might be start of kidney diesease but that's why we are waiting for bw to come back. They were able to trim her nails and brush her out a little, she's so soft again. :) asked about my hack groomer abilities. And we all laughed. Poor MissP. This is her now, look at that face!! Screenshot_2018-08-16-12-00-31.png

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sending vines for good b/w results. :bighug: Waiting is the worst.

Has Miss P ever had her blood pressure taken?

Love the pic, no wonder she has you wrapped around her little paw.:kiss:

Sue and Luci and Phoebes (GA) like this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Look how long that tail is!!!

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad her visit went well. Paws crossed for good B/W results.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  5. Phoebes (GA)

No @Wendy&Neko we havent. Why do you ask, are there signs? I'm missing?

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable. I noticed the long tail too. I hope you get good test results back.

7. Phoebes (GA)

I forgot the bad news. Her last weight was 14.3 her today weight was 12.9. That would have been since April.

8. Wendy&Neko

Sorry about the weight loss.

I asked about the BP cause it's a good thing to be checked if she does get a diagnosis of early kidney disease. Not all vets have the proper equipment to do a BP check, so it can be easier said than done.

9. Phoebes (GA)

I think we are going to add the egg whites to her food to see of that will help.

10. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

She's such a pretty girl! :smuggrin:

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

She's a beauty! Yes her tail is about 8 times longer than Luci's (Luci is a manx - her tail is about 3" long)..we should have named her Stubby. Sending vines and hugs to you both today..:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Phoebes (GA)

Her tail is so pretty, her stripes are underneath but since she's a diva we don't pick up tail to photo!! :) momma bean would bleed lol

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  13. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful!

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  14. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Aawww. Such a pretty girl :). Paws crossed for good bw results:bighug:

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  15. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Miss P is a cutie!

16. Phoebes (GA)

So partial is that she doesn't have hyperthyroid. The Cbc hasn't come back yet, will be tomorrow morning. All the urine looked good except her urine was not concentrated. She said it was 1020? I'll get a copy when everything is done in the morning. She said we might be looking at some kidney issues. Or the start of. Her glucose was 126! Yay. No ketones no protein in urine. All indicators of pancreatitis still there, which we knew she has chronic pancreatitis. Still nothing in the workup to answer her weight loss. She wants to do B12 every week for 6 weeks see if her weight goes up. If not we will have to come up with the money to do a GI workup and xrays to see if there is something she couldn't feel manually. So all in all pretty good partial report. Anyone explain the non concentrated urine? She will call again in morning with the rest of the results and then we speak about aNY new meds if needed. She did say to cut back on insulin some more with her numbers being what they are. Opinions? Thanks everyone for your kind words and vines.

17. Phoebes (GA)

@Wendy&Neko

18. Wendy&Neko

Wait until you have more data, but unconcentrated urine can be a sign of aging kidneys.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  19. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What a beautiful sweet kitty!!! :bighug:

20. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Angela, I hope you get a good CBC report. She looks so regal laying on her little mat posing for her photo!

21. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.