8/17 Gordy AMPS 249 | PMPS 114, +3=84, +4=62

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy slides down and surfs today and the pimples clear up soon. Sending prayers.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Gordy, have a great fun filled time! U deserve it

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I hope you have a wonderful and fun weekend!

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 114 :cool:

I have to finish do those pesky chores tonight so I dont look like such a slob lol :rolleyes:

7. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome PMPS!

I got a question about Gordy's pimples since he is similar to my civvie Precious. Precious has this nasty looking purple swollen spot on the bottom next to where his top canine tooth meets the bottom teeth with a white spot in the middle of it. It's painful. Is that what you see, too?

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

A little. I wouldn't call his purple, but they definitely can get angry. They are actually infected hairs (or are at least that most of the time). Does Precious let you look at it? Has it leaked anything? I find that once they've swollen that big that its worth letting it pop or popping it yourself.... if its like Gordy's, itll be messy.

How long has it been there? Pimples run their course in a few days typically, like ours. If its been awhile, I'd maybe bring him to the vet. When Gordy's get really bad (like, never ending breakouts) he gets some antibiotics to help fight it a little more. The vet can at least try and lance it.

If it burst, i try and clean it (sometimes this involves removing the scab, since it can be holding the infected hair in the wound). And put a teeny bit of antibiotic. It can be hard to do when you can tell it hurts them. :(

Has he ever had them before?

9. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Precious has had acne many, many times. But I haven't ever seen it right next to the point of his canine tooth by the lip. I've had to scrape off the scabs. I have never popped one on him, though.

I just found this one a couple hours ago so I don't know how long it had been festering. I may have to recruit my DH to hold him while I try to pop it. My DH doesn't like to be part of anything that may cause pain, though. :(

10. CassAndGordy(GA)

I totally understand. I hate having do things like this :(

The 2 he had this time ... the one thats popping was one of the largest Ive seen on Gordy. The other one is actually getting small :eek: not sure why.... but I'll take it.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  11. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3=84

:D:D:D

I'm a tad nervous he has come down this early, but I don't want to deviate from the usual unless i have to.

12. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice response to the possible dosecrease threat. :D

Does Gordy let you do a warm wet compress on his pimples? That can help drain them, infection/inflammation can raise the numbers, and resolving it can bring them down.

13. CassAndGordy(GA)

I haven't tried it lately. Last time I tried he bit me LOL. But I'll see if he accepts my assistance tonight

14. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=62

Gordy gordy gordy.

I gave him a little carbs. I am hoping he will start surfing here soon

15. CassAndGordy(GA)

+5=58

Good he slowed some lol

16. CassAndGordy(GA)

+6=53

Definitely slowed some. Ill get a +8. Id be thrilled for this.... if I could sleep in tomorrow lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.