8/20 - Frosty PMPS 257, +2 160, +3 100, +4 113, +6 117

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ana & Frosty (GA), Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

:confused: I hope we don’t crash again tonight. Last time the hypo happened at +4. Right now we are going down pretty quickly. I expect to have to give some high carb food in about an hour.

I guess the 2.25 dose isn’t really working for us. :eek: I hope he can do better on the 2. Sigh....

So much for going to work early tomorrow :coffee::blackeye:

Tracey&Jones (GA) and JeffJ like this.
  2. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

It looks like Frosty stabilized out over 100, which is good.
    But you ended up doing an 18 hour day with him which takes its toll on your sleep.

Frosty is a good boy. I like the updated pics and mini-videos of Bella and the cat tree.

3. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ugh, yeah... I’m glad he didn’t go low last night, but sleep is like a privilege with this cat at this point LOL. If I’m not up checking sugars, I am worrying about his 400 pre shots haha.

Thanks! I am trying to post photos daily to keep my Instagram up to date. Still hoping to get more followers so frosty can become “famous” :D. Once you get a certain amount of followers, companies contact you for sponsorship. Would be nice to help with some of the diabetes expenses! Ha... I can dream :cat:

Bronx's dad (GA) and JeffJ like this.
  4. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Nice run last night :cool:

Ana & Frosty (GA) likes this.
  5. Ana & Frosty (GA)

He likes to surprise me with a blue run now and again between all the reds and pinks :arghh::facepalm:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.