8/21 LT AMPS 406 +3 354 5+ 178 6+ 160 PMPS 353 +2 342

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. Suzanne Burton

I'm trying to do TR, but due to interventions have not yet done a curve. I don't know how long I can go on abou 4-5 hours sleep/night.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey there! Good job pulling up that 53 last night! As Chris said since you are using an AT2, that 53 is lower on a human meter.

Curious, any hypo symptoms with that low of a numbers?

He earned a reduction down to .75 of a unit. He might be higher this AM due to bouncing.

Here is what .75 looks like.

upload_2019-8-21_9-26-57.png

4. Bobbie And Bubba

We all get that! If today should be a bounce day, take a poking break and catch up on some sleep.

AmandaE likes this.
  5. Suzanne Burton

I watched for hypo symptoms, but he didn't have anything other than the fact he developed a mean, voracious appetite. We will lower down to a 0.75 this a.m. Thanks so much.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  6. Suzanne Burton

@Bobbie And Bubba, thank you for your help! He did bounce to a 406 and I'm headed back to bed to see if I can catch a bit more sleep.

7. Bobbie And Bubba

Take advantage of a bounce day! Refresh and revive yourself!

8. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Sleep Suzanne. I began learning to take naps and sleep on demand. It was hard, but it did make up for a bit of sleep.
    Do every little thing you can do to help your health during this time. I'm sitting here exhausted, but Tina isn't causing it. I need to learn to let go, and relax.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good catch last night. I hope LT clears the bounce today.

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  10. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Whoa LT! :eek::eek: It seems like for whatever reason last night was a big night for the lagoon - Luci was there showing off her surfing skills...and I see that some other kitties were joining in on the fun.:cool: Be safe LT! You're new at this so be careful and don't scare your mama-bean! She's doing a great job of helping you feel better! Rest now Suzanne...he'll be flying high for a little while...hope he'll come back down to the beach in a few hours but that's a long way so maybe he'll be napping with you instead of rushing back to the beach...:D:D

11. Suzanne Burton

Some big swings today. Even on 0.75U he's dropped into the blue. I just wish he would make his BG changes in moderation.

12. Suzanne Burton

On a better note, I did get a couple of hours of sleep this a.m.

13. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

That's great that he's dropping! Moderation seems like a dream we reach for. Balance would be so nice!
    Go LT!

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  14. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

You and Chris did well last night.
    And this morning, LT only bounced to red – and barely red at that! (From up here in Canada, it looks pink.)
    LT, like you, is a fast learner.

15. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Awesome job to you and Chris for keeping LT safe last night! This morning the 1u depot will have probably still been in play for LTs drop to blue this morning, don't worry if you notice LTs BGs go up a bit over the next couple cycles while LTs 0.75u depot settles :)

Mowg and LT are on the same dose right now!

16. Suzanne Burton

Poo, probable fur shot. Not wet, just could smell it. Just when I thought I was getting the hang of it.