8/22 China AMPS 76,+5 54, PMPS 89,+2 69,+4 78

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Well, Miss China was a good kitty (as far as I know anyway) and didn't drop below 50 (before I had to leave!)

Had to cancel the mammography due to flooded roads between here and there (we got 9" of rain since yesterday) but made it up to Columbia to pain clinic (and then sat there for over 4 hours and just barely made it home in time for T/F/S)

Stupid doctors office has a new computer program they're learning and it took 30 minutes just to get checked in...then they had me prepped and ready for my pump to be refilled (which means me laying flat on my back which hurts like crazy).....and I waited....and waited...and waited. The nurse said he'd had a procedure before me but didn't know what was taking him so long. When he finally showed up, he said it was due to the new computer program....what he didn't say was he was just playing with it the whole time instead of taking care of his patient!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

OK Miss China....Mama is not in a great mood tonight so I suggest you slow your roll a bit....the idea of staying up all night with you isn't the first thing she wants to consider!

2. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Boy oh boy in the beginning I prayed for greens. Now they terrify me:nailbiting:

Hope Miss China surf's safely tonight so you can rest:bighug: always at the most inopportune timeso_O
    Sorry you had a rough one.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Surf safely and gently tonight China, momma needs a much needed break.

Great party yesterday Chris and China. And China's numbers today indicate that she was moderate in her party fuds. :cat::cat:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope China surfs safely tonight. Sorry you had to deal with the delay with the doctor. :bighug:

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

That's pretty normal, especially at first, but now, I get crazy if she breaks 100!!

Greens are very addictive once you learn to love them!!

Beenie looks like she's liking the Lantus a lot better than the ProZinc!

Beenie (GA) likes this.
  6. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Ain't it the truth! You really do get to where you crave them.

Deputy China knows the drill. I'm sure she'll be a good girl tonight....pretty sure....kinda sure...:p

7. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

China's looking good as ever :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.