8/26 Loudogg AMPS 106 +3 73 +6 52 +8 62 PMPS 85 +2 127 +5.5 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 25, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone,
    While yesterday was a bust in more ways than one, I'm hoping today shows some promise. Lou bounces and then too leisurely came down last night. He has a good start today and I hope he goes to the lagoon. I really didn't get much done in the way of packing and cleaning. :oops: Normally I wouldn't care too much, but the rental company has asked to take pictures for advertising (for a new renter). I have NEVER heard of this before, and I'm wildly uncomfortable with it. I mean who's seen pictures for an apartment for rent (from a company) with someone else's things in there? The rental company is just awful. He tried to push in earlier and I told him how uncomfortable I was. He hasn't responded back so I hope he's decided he'd rather wait until I'm out then piss me off. The sad part is they don't realize we'll literally be out of here in 3 weeks. Just leave us alone until then!

Unfortunately, it's not looking good for my Auntie. I knew there were liver issues, if not full out failure, which is causing her ammonia levels to skyrocket. While there was some talk Friday about a liver transplant, I found out yesterday that she's been in a coma for a couple days. They're planning on taking her off the ventilator today. She's only 55 years old. It still doesn't feel real to me. This will be my first Aunt/Uncle to pass away, and I am just not ready for that eventuality. While I love my extended family, it makes me think too much about how I could lose my ma, and that terrifies the crap right out of me.

So again I'll urge you to hug your loved ones and tell them you love them every chance you get. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday and your kitties stay safe. I'm sending travel and surgery vines to @Amanda & Shmee for tonight and the upcoming week. Shmee is going to rock this and you're stronger than you know Amanda!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Manu & Porto and Amanda & Shmee like this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oh Amanda I hope things work out for you and the next few weeks are smooth. Moving is exciting but also a lot work and stress. Remember to BREATHE!!!!!!

3. Amanda & Shmee

Amanda & Shmee Well-Known Member

Thank you Amanda :bighug::bighug: I am so sorry about your aunt :( I know how you feel. It is a horrible, confusing feeling. You are strong too. Many hugs to you and good vibes for your family through this very tough time.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Lou in the lagoon today. I hope the move goes well and you can get the packing done. Sending prayers for your family. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice cycle for the Loudog!

So very sorry about your Auntie. Too young to be leaving........ I am sorry for your mom's loss too. Losing a sibling is just terrible.

The rental company sounds ridulous . I agree who would want to see photos of a space that is in the middle of chaos packing. If it were me, I would tell him to come tomorrow and have the place look even worse, like no paths to get through! They should have photos of the space empty all ready and if they don't , they can wait 3 more weeks.

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family , Amanda :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Our family is far flung too and that makes it extra hard at times like this ❤️:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I very seriously considered it, and it might still happen! He never got back to me last week about giving me a week, so me being the procrastinator I am, figured that might mean he wasn't coming. I still planned on getting stuff done this weekend, but I lost a day Saturday dealing with my ma traveling and my Aunt. So he texts me today and instead of asking to come for pictures, asks me if he can do a showing at 3pm tomorrow!! :eek::banghead: Even worse! So I ask him for just a couple more days, as I've had a family emergency this weekend. I add if he absolutely has to come, can he just move it to 4 because Caleb will be getting ready for work at 3pm. Texts me right back saying: "Sorry but I already told the prospects 3. It states in the lease that as long as I give you 24 hours notice I can show it. My apologies." F*cking class act. Fine. If you want to see the utter chaos that is my house right now, be my frickin guest. I hope he realizes now that this means war. :mad::mad::mad: They're lucky I don't just tear the place apart. See if they can rent it then. I am just livid at the moment... and exhausted from power cleaning. :(:blackeye:

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Landlords are often like that, but it won't do any good to antagonize them. They might refuse to give you back your deposit if you don't honor the lease. But I must admit that I've never heard of showing a rental apartment while the current tenant was still living there. A rental apartment is not a house or a condo/co-op apartment.

So sorry to hear about your aunt. Sending thoughts of comfort to you and your family.

Keep those greens going, Lou!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.