8/27 Loudogg AMPS 106 +2.5 278 PMPS 313 +2.5 327

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 26, 2018 Condo

Morning all!
    Lou had a wonderful day yesterday, considering all the hustle and bustle as the beans are trying to get the apartment ready for a showing today. I am absolutely exhausted, but we still have a few more things to go. On the plus side, doing all this cleaning will make things easier for after we move out, but this was just a bad time. My Aunt passed away last night. Even though I knew it was coming, it still came as a bit of a shock. I guess cleaning has helped keep my mind off things. I took today off from work, and my only complaint is that I can't just nap the day away. Hopefully I can in a few hours. I obviously always hope Lou will continue to surf those greens, but I have a feeling he'll bounce today. He's been wandering around the house, back and forth and back again. I imagine he's in a bit of a shock. He's never experienced moving as far as I'm aware.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and that your kitties surf safely. Sending surgery vines to @Amanda & Shmee today!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry about your aunt. Sending prayers for you and your family. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about your aunt!

I say treat yourself to a nap. Don't forget to take care of you.

4. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

My condolences on your aunt passing. :bighug: I hope Lou can settle down a little, I imagine he's anxious with all the unfamiliar activity. Wouldn't it be so nice if we could explain what's going on and they would understand? I wish our furbabies could know that it will be ok, there will still be food, the beds, the LB and the beans!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Reason for edit: Delete comments
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope Lou clears that bounce quickly and settles a bit.

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone! I think the stress of the day has overwhelmed grief. Not necessarily bad thing I suppose. I have never had to have my apartment shown before, and it feels like I've been violated. I know that might seem extreme, but the idea of people I don't know in my house without me makes me wildly uncomfortable. The worst part? He texts me today to tell me there's a showing tomorrow AND Wednesday. ARGH!! I just hope they get the apartment rented ASAP so I don't have to deal with this anymore. I'm stressed out enough, haha. I gave Lou a pokie break today and I hope he comes down tonight. If he stays true to form, he'll go down really slowly tonight and work the juice tomorrow. Thankfully Caleb will be home.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

So sorry to hear about your Aunt. :bighug::bighug:

At least Lou gave you a chance to catch up on other things today. He'll be green again soon enough.

8. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Sorry about your aunt, Amanda! Sending love and hugs from us! :bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.