8/28 Gordy AMPS 285 | PMPS 142, +3.5=125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Aug 28, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy slides down today. Sending prayers for Raptor.

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Aww... I hope Raptor heals quickly! If she's sneezing, I'd keep her away from the other 2, just in case.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad Gordy is holding his own. Poor Raptor, maybe he just caught a nail on something. OH does it all the time No matter how short I trim them (not as short as the vet does)

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 147

So, got delayed at work 20 minutes, then had to vote (luckily no line), and then fed Gordy and Rex. Scooped Raptor up in the carrier and sped over to the clinic, arrived at 615... was told no, they stop taking walk ins at 6 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

A tech brought her back to the vet.... who said she is contagious .... but still wouldn't see her. I really hate that place. If it wasn't such a pain to go to my preferred vet across town, Id wait to go there .... but alas, AM traffic will make that trip terrible. So i will try and not let Raptor rub her eye on anything or sneeze for tonight. I can't leave her trapped for 24 hours. Her screams get to me. :(

I'll pick up some disinfectant spray and hope my others don't catch her cold.... which they probably will anyway.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry the vet wouldn't do anything. That is sad. I hope you can get her in tomorrow. Sending prayers.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  8. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3.5=125

He has a plan....

Gordy has been napping in the kitchen again tonight. I think its cuz I have shut him out of the spare room so Raptor doesn't get in there. Right now I have a super sturdy body pillow as a "wall" blocking her from the kitchen. She only decides to go in if I am in there.

Kittens are so needy. Lol

I have sprayed Lysol spray all over. Hopefully it works enough to kill any of the virus. I think its pretty obvious its not bacterial - unless its one of those crazy resilient ones.... which would make sense in a shelter environment.

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I see blue! Hope the virus doesn't spread!

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  10. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4.75=96

He was up for a regular scheduled snack, so i skipped the LC amd gave MC, cuz I am a chicken.

I'll check at +5.5 to see if slowed him down so i can sleep a bit.

Until then, pimple popping videos with the sounds of kitten screams giving me "mood music". (She does NOT like it when I have to put her in the room.... Hopefully she passes out soon. She was running around like a fiend for nearly 4 hours and only had a 2 minute power nap, while upside down, in my lap.)

11. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator