8/30 Gordy AMPS 371 | PMPS 218, +4=224

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Aug 30, 2018.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...85-pm-skipped-ugh-again-raptor-update.201818/

All honestly, I thought he'd be higher considering a skipped shot last night and the fact I slept in almost an hour :oops:

I also forgot to buy stuff for our pot luck for work today... so luckily I dont go in until 10:30. There I was at the grocery store at 7:30 am *sigh* but my baked ziti is in the oven.

Raptor is running around. Gordy is a little less on edge when he hears her. But still hisses and would prefer to ignore her existence. Raptor is really trying to win over Rex... who will most likely bend in the next few days. I was really hoping Rex had a hidden maternal instinct still and would try her under her wing.

I did catch Gordy eating the kitten dry food :arghh: i had my back to him while cooking and i turned around and *poof* he had wandered off... i knew immediately were to find him. :arghh: i dont even want to know what that will do to his sugar.... :mad:

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Why not just put Raptor on all wet? Just curious...

3. CassAndGordy(GA)

Because i am not home all day still so i want to make sure she has food. She'll be transitioning to a microchip feeder soon, once I remember to buy batteries for it LOL. She gets a can of wet through out the day too.

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Everything will work out.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

+3=195

Woahhhh :eek::eek::eek::eek: i dont think the kitten carbs set in yet. I have to head out, so I put a smidge of gravy in his snacks. He should be fine.

Not too bad for a drained depot lol

Raptor is in her room screaming :arghh: if her eye thing turns out permanent, her nickname will be cry baby haha

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:
    Do you have a radio you could put in her room and put on something so it's not so quiet in there? Or a spare TV?

Gordy doesn't want you to leave either. :rolleyes:

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

I honestly didn't think of doing that .... :banghead: I'll put a radio in there when I get home tonight.

I mentioned Gordy to my coworker that he was dropping. She volunteered to check on him so she can meet Raptor lol

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sure Gordy will be fine today. I hope Gordy and Rex get used to Raptor soon.

9. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 218

It food influenced because I fed at the normal time.

My coworker came to the house but I forgot to tell her I locked my screen door and to use the key to go thru the side one.... whoops. By the time I saw her text, it had been 10 minutes and she had left. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gordy is being extra grumpy tonight.

10. CassAndGordy(GA)

20180827_201817.jpg
    20180830_192527.jpg
    20180830_192632.jpg
    (I love this random white section)
    20180830_192805.jpg
    Raptor trying Rex's patience. Snapchat-1461099956.jpg

@LizzieInTexas ;)

11. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Love, love, love the little white nose. Ya done good.

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  12. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2.5=278

Heres one more.... this was an hour ago LOL she was crashedddd
    20180830_203314.jpg

13. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=224

I'll be grabbing a +7 tonight. And then forcing a pill down a kitten :arghh: [i hate that... especially since I am now convinced its not an infection.]

Gordy vomited his entire dinner and first snack (at once). And the kitten food he snuck. He seems fine now. I'll see how he holds down his next snack, which is due in a few minutes.

He seems to be tolerating the kitten a little better tonight. Still growling and hissing, but its not as extreme and now he watches her play from afar. I am hopeful he is getting use to her! I can't wait to feel confident enough to not lock her up when I am sleeping and away. :confused:

@Mandy & Rex - I plugged in my radio, but even on the lowest setting, its too loud to use at night. :( But I can definitely have it on during the day.

(As i was typically this, the feeder spun. Gordy timidly walked around Raptor to it... cracks me up that he comes off as intimidated .... she weighs 3.7lbs and he is 19lbs... no need to feel so threatened bud.)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  14. CassAndGordy(GA)

Ughhh he threw up again! No bueno!

Its odd.... both occurance were abt 30 minute after the snack, and both snacks were from the same can .... i gave him a small amount of dry to see if he holds it down. I guess I'll know in about 30 minutes. :rolleyes: I hope he keeps it in though *fingers crossed*