8/30 Loudogg AMPS 91 +3 43 +5 33 +6 105 +9 80 PMPS 81 +3 107 - Reduction Earned!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 29, 2018 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    Ahh, my extra sweet rainbow kitty Loudogg. :p Hit nearly every color yesterday, haha. I'm glad he made it to the lagoon last night. Hopefully he'll continue to surf today, but I won't hold my breath. :oops: I only have to make it through 2 more days of work before I have the next 5 off. I can't wait, even though I have to pack this weekend, haha. No rest for the wicked. :cat:

I hope you all have a wonderful day today and your kitties stay safe out there! Sending continuing healing vines to @Amanda & Shmee and surgery and healing vines to @John Irene and TITAN! Very exciting times here in L&L land! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Lou does like to keep you on your toes. I hope he surfs safely today.

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lou should take up theatre, he really does like to be dramatic. :rolleyes:

Up Lou, quit teasing the sharks!

4. Amanda and a Loudogg

Well then!

+3 = 43
    +5 = 33!!

So Lou doubly earned his reduction today! He went under 40 and it was his 3rd time below 50 on this dose. :eek: He apparently really wants that decrease!

ETA: This is Caleb's first time dealing with such low numbers on his own. Hopefully Lou gets out of those shark-filled waters for him! The poor man is exhausted today!

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
  5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow there! He joined Davidson in the shark tank today, hope they had fun and Loudogg left as quick as Davidson. Congrats on the reducie!!

6. Amanda and a Loudogg

Oh goodness! These boys sure keep us on our toes, don't they?! I hope they had fun too, although perhaps not too much, haha. Don't need him to get too many ideas. :p Unfortunately I don't know how long Lou stayed in the shark tank. After the 33 I called Caleb to give him instructions and see how he was doing, and he sounded like he was half asleep. Unfortunately I had to set an alarm to have him test at +3 (and now I'm doubly glad I did!). I'm assuming he went back to bed after he got a good number or two, but I feel bad calling to possibly wake him up again just to check on the kid. :oops: Hopefully Lou stayed safe today. :nailbiting: Davidson sure had a beautiful cycle after that fun though!

Sonia & Leo and Leah like this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Big congratulations on reducie

Amanda and a Loudogg likes this.
  8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member