8/30 Rosie PMPS 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Posting late today because we had a really late night! :blackeye:

Rose thought those shark nets needed some checking so that is what happened...

Seriously, I think it was running out of lactulose that threw her off her game. She was doing great, but perhaps a constipation problem has been brewing. So... Reminder... Rose is a rule breaker, I am slow to make increases and make significant reductions because of the huge impact constipation has to her BG numbers. Last night was a break through in the sense that I was able to bring her up with just HC food. Yes, she does love gravy lovers! :rolleyes: I'm trying to keep her on LC food, so I'm even more conservative with dose because her appy is kind of iffy right now. I'll give her a day before I worry about this because she did eat a whole can of HC during the crisis yesterday so she might have the after effects of a sugar high going on. Hope your kitties are doing great!

Sending extra special tender loving touch and prayers to our Deputy Squallie. I know so many are thinking of Lucy and Squallie.

Previous.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Reason for edit: Typo
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Rose is very dramatic...kind of expected with models though!

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow on those numbers last night. I'm glad Rosie came back up for you.

4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, 21 is low! Bronx also had an enema yesterday and have no idea if that's what sent him into lime greens or the new pen? Our kitties keep us on our toes, that's for sure!

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I panic at 30s, 21 would have made me pass out lol...Rosie sure did make a statement :eek: . She really didn't bounce much today, hope she has a nice steady drop on down tonight.

6. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Oh no - here we go again +4 = 53

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Blasted depot! :mad: Too late now, but if there is a next time, and with that higher dose/depot, I would have done a half dose this morning to drain the depot. And yes, I too have felt the adrenalin rush of the 20's. :eek:

Looks like Rosie gets more of her favourite gravy.

8. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

TY Wendy. I think we are OK. She has come up a bit. I hope there are many next times and I will know what to do... :bookworm: