8/31 Loudogg AMPS 148 +6 44 +7.5 45 +9 66 PMPS 91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

August 30, 2018 Condo - Reduction Earned

Morning all!
    Well yesterday was an eventful day for Caleb and Lou! Thankfully both came through relatively unscathed. I'm super excited that Lou is back down to 2.5u. Besides the fact that this dose is so much easier to draw up, I'm glad to see he needs a reduction instead of another increase. We're heading in the right direction, however slowly! Lou had a surprisingly good night. He'll likely bounce today, but maybe he'll surprise me. I cannot wait to get through this day of work so I can have the next 5 days off. Perhaps I'll regret saying this later, but I'm excited to really be able to tackle packing without a showing looming over my head. I hope to get most everything done this weekend. Only 1.5 weeks left until closing! I think I say this every day but I absolutely cannot wait to get into our new house!! :joyful:

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday and your kitties surf safely today! Still sending out healing vines for @Amanda & Shmee and @John Irene and TITAN today. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Nice start Lou.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Lou heads back down and surfs safely today.

4. Manu & Porto

Manu & Porto Member

Well done with the decrease, slow but steady! :) I wish you happy day and good numbers!