8/5 China AMPS 75,+6 76, PMPS 78,+3 74,+5 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

8/3 condo

Now THAT'S better Miss China!!!

Those are the numbers mama is proud to brag about!!…..those blue ones, not so much....Now I just have to find out why there are blue ones in the first place!! (yes, I realize I have unrealistic expectations...lol)

Hopefully we'll be able to find time to get to the vet this week......only have appointments for DM on Tuesday and Friday so I'm going to try to get her in Wednesday or Thursday

Hope you're all having a good weekend and your kitties are feeling groovy (keeping the 70's theme)

Sue and Luci and LizzieInTexas like this.
  2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

If you don't want those numbers, can I have them please? I know China is usually better than that but I'm jealous.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

An absolute sea of green...she's passed the lagoon and headed out to the green ocean...it sure looks great there mama:D...I can almost hear The Falls...listen...can you hear them??? :woot::woot:

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing in the lagoon!! Good on you China

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

6. Chris & China (GA)

I truly do wish I could share them with everybody!!….or I knew what I'm doing that's working so well in China, but I know it's one of those ECID things that nobody can explain!!

Of course I'd be happier if I hadn't had to increase her dose to get them, but that's just me being picky ;)

7. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Leo would like those lower doses too - are they contagious to other kittehs? Since Leo just had his third diabetes anniversary he is looking for all the breaks he can find!:bighug:

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  8. Chris & China (GA)

Well, I don't know …....send him over and I'll have China sneeze on him!!

Can't hurt to try!!!

JeffJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.