? 8/6 Luna - AMPS 92, PMPS 502 - Green to Black

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by For_Luna, Aug 6, 2019.

1. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

Yesterday

Woah. First green AMPS in about a month. Happy to see that, but also means I dropped the ball by not waking up to test again last night.

I need to pick up my dad this afternoon, so I'm going to be gone from +4 to +7; assuming things aren't dangerous.

Plan is to test at +2 and +3, feed again at +3, and setup the autofeeder with MC snacks at +5 and +6.

If she does her normal bouncing when I test again, I'll leave out LC food instead.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Luna. It's hard to tell sometimes when to get extra tests in. I hope she surfs safely today.

For_Luna likes this.
  3. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

+2 187. She's on the move. I feel a little bit better about not being around for a few hours now. Still going to set the auto feeder before I go in case she tries something new and comes back down later

Tomlin likes this.
  4. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

92 to 447 in 6 hours. I know not everything is a bounce, but I think we can safely call this one.

5. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

Wow, Luna's bounces are getting worse. 92 this morning and just tested at 502. Any reason to be concerned? First time I can remember her numbers moving this much.
    Leaving at 4am tomorrow morning and gone for a few days. My parents are cat sitting and we have someone coming to give injections.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

What are you planning for a vacation dose? I would reduce.

7. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

Going with .75u while we're gone. Not sure our sitter or the vet can do that, but it will at the very least make them stay under 1u.

Gave 1u tonight.

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Leave a old syringe as a sample, filled with coloured liquid to 0.75 units. Might help.

Have fun on your trip.

Tomlin likes this.
  9. For_Luna

For_Luna Member

Thanks. We made a sample and left a diagram. Hopefully that's enough.