? 8/8/18 Olive AMPS 343; +3=307; +6.5=217; PMPS 183; +4=63; +5=64; +6.5=89 QUESTION

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I'm putting out the threat of dosecrease Olive so take it seriously. Tonight better have at least a yellow preshot.

Have to go get cat food today. Arborist is suppose to come late this afternoon. Thunderstorms again some time today.

Good day to everyone.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Olive reads her condo and slides down today.

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Did you hear that threat Olive? Better show your Bean what you can do today! :D

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope she comes down for you soon.

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Jealous of your thunderstorms, Paula ! We are in drought here ...everything is crispy :(

6. Olive & Paula

So now she seems to be having the later nadir as the lev is suppose to. Or is it possible these pink AMPS are bounces? Or both? At the same time though the lev doesn't have much duration with her. Do the experts have any insights?

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Bounce breaking cycles can have later nadirs, I think that's what you are seeing today.

I'd be tempted to try 8.75 units if you can monitor, lower the high numbers and bring a little more green into the picture. Her body won't get used to green at this dose. More insulin might also improve the duration.

8. Olive & Paula

I was going to increase tomorrow. If it is bounce is it from the green on 8/6 or the blues that followed? I'm not getting it. I see the bounce 8/7 but then it consistently drops to blue but then pink again, a bounce from blue or still continuing from green. I should know this by now but I just don't get the 2 pinks.

9. Wendy&Neko

Probably the 6th. Today looks a lot like the AM cycle of the 6th. Doesn't really matter what she's bouncing from, just that she is. Numbers can bobble around during a bounce. And you are right if she resolves the bounce tonight, you want to wait until tomorrow for that increase.

10. Olive & Paula

Thanks Wendy.

11. Wendy&Neko

Looks like Olive heard the threat. :D

12. Olive & Paula

I'm glad she can read!!!!!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.